Chapter 2

Warning: swears :p

No one's POV

He coughed as his back hit the surface behind him. He had been violently pushed by the person he was fighting, and it was hurting him.

He never wanted this fight to begin with, but sometimes people were too determined to be stopped. Sometimes, situations were inevitable.

The other spit multiple insults at him and laughed as he tried to catch his breath. He coughed a bit of blood, but wasn't surprised by that.

He looked around, hoping he could find help with the people around him, but all of them ignored him. Some just couldn't help, others were too busy being controlled by their own fury. And then, there was them.

They didn't care about him or anyone. They only cared for their own safety and their own lives. They wanted this to happen, for this fight to even begin.

They were the cause he was hurt. And he hated them just as much as they hated him. There was a time where he hoped to make peace with everyone, but as he grew up, he learned that not everyone could be saved.

He flinched as his enemy's voice became louder. He was being threatened and insulted. He lowered his head, too injured to confront the other again.

He knew those were lies, that he wasn't all of what he was being called. But knowing that nobody was there to help and that he himself couldn't fight back took away his hope.

A tear fell down his face as the other approched, ready to strike again. He lowered his head, wondering if he could take the hit.

The other ran toward him, baring his teeth as his voice turned to an unbearable growl. He didn't have much time before the other would reached him.

He exhaled one last time as he prepared himself for what would happen. He closed his eyes as he shakily stood. The other was getting closer and closer....

Until....

Ink's POV

"LET ME GO !" He yelled at me as I pushed him away. "Cut it out, Sparky ! He didn't do anything to you !"

I was just leaving class to go to the cafeteria when I had heard a crowd in one of the hallways. So, obviously, I followed the noises to check it out !

I was annoyed but not surprised when I saw Sparky bully someone else. What bothered me was that this was a new student and that was definetly not a way to greet people.

Sparky's eyes glared into mine as I huffed. He growled and took a step back, his ears lowering behind his head.

"This wasn't your problem. But you HAD to interfere again, didn't you ?" I hissed, clearly annoyed by his attitude. "I don't care if that's personal or not, just fuck off for once you piece of shit."

Sparky frowned before growling louder. "The fuck did you just call me ??"

I smirked, amused by his reaction. "Are you so shitty that you got some in your ears too ?" Everyone around us laughed as he went mad.

"You motherfucker !" He yelled as he grabbed me by the neck, punching me in the process. I groaned as soon as I hit the ground but got back up anyway.

I prepared myself to punch him back when my favorite, and also the only art teacher of the school arrived and glared at him.

"To the office. Now." She calmly announced as she grabbed his arm to drag him there.

"OW ! No, let me go !" He protested. But obviously he wasn't going to fight the teacher. He glared at me again, to which I only answered by glaring back. "I'll kill you ! You hear me, Ink ?! You better not be in my way again or I'll-"