━2.31

Light it up now darling,
We can make the stars align.
Light it up, now we sparkling
Brighter than the fireflies

All chaos had broken out, Aria was fending off a snake like creature- sharp tongued with slitted eyes

"You guys really don't give up do you." She grumbled out, kicking up her legs from under it- rolling out from its grasp to burn it into dust.

"Aria!" Seyeon exclaimed out and the girl harshly turned around to see a group of Demons snarling as they approached.
"They- shit, they were part of Morte's brainwashed Demons."

Aria immediately glowered at them with her electrifying eyes, beckoning them off of her as they began to attack.

"But Morte is dead." Aria called out, swerving from a fatal punch.
"Someone else seems to be- ugh- ruling them." Seyeon grunted as she kicked the Demon back.

Both of the girl sighed in relief as they managed to fight them off, Aria bending over to put her hands on her knees- panting.

"You okay?" A worried Chaerin asked, rushing over with a hand on Aria's back- cuts littering her body.

"Yeah, are you?" Aria asked concerned, brushing away the running blood down her temple.

Chaerin shrugged.
"We're making progress." She said, looking over at the crowd which has significantly lessened.

Aria caught sight of Donghyuck who's veins bulged and eyes a deep shade of terrifying Demonic red, his lip ring having stained in blood and hair falling over his eyes messily.

You look hot but please be careful

Donghyuck elbowed another in the chest before lifting his head, creating eye contact with the girl as he broke out into a smug smile.

I'm glad I look hot to you
Just protect the stone Belle, it's nearly over

Aria sent the boy a nod, smiling despite her overwhelming worry as she turned around.
"Okay, let me go heal some demons- I'll be back!" Chaerin exclaimed, taking off in the direction of the battle.

"Hello girls." A voice called out.

Seyeon and Aria looked in the direction of the male Demon as it seemed standing with a wicked smirk.

"I'm looking for the stone, which looks absolutely beautiful on you but it's a shame you'll have to die for it."

"Fuck off, you're not even a full Demon." Aria spat out at the boy who possessed no wings but red eyes and fangs.

He clicked his tongue.
"That was rude of you."
"My apologies." Aria's tone dripped with sarcasm as he raised a brow.

He nodded mockingly, hands clasped behind his back.
"Boss wants that necklace, gotta return the orders."
"Who is your boss, the one behind this?"