━1.47

Warning if you haven't read exhale, I'm basically spoiling half the story so I suggest you go read it

"Hey ugly." The voice spoke, making Aria look up from her phone- eyes meeting Renjun who languidly walked into the room like he owned it.

He never addressed what had happened, completely straying from the topic all together.
Renjun walked over to Donghyuck's shelf, glancing at his stuff.

"I swear he's had the same cologne since he grew up somewhat, even though he's basically still a kid."

Aria scoffed an amusing laugh before raising a brow at Renjun.
"How long have you known Hyuck, Jisung and Chaerin?" She inquired curiously and Renjun paused.

The boy turned around with a nostalgic look in his eyes, humming as he sat at the edge of the bed.

"Have you ever heard the full story?"
Aria shook her head, eyes inching wider with desperation to know the ins and outs.

"It all began before Chaerin was born, her Mum was an Angel and her Dad a demon- a grave sin. They fell pregnant and tried to run from Satan because according to him, Chaerin was an abomination."

"So did Jisung try and change his dad's mind?"
"We're not on that bit yet," Renjun stared and Aria held her hands up.
"Sorry Grandad."

He shot her a glare before continuing.
"So naturally, Jisung hated the 'half blood' and bare in mind Jeno was her guardian angel- not a very good one at that."

"Wait, I thought you Angel's and Demon's were friends before?"
"Yeah we were...Jisung, Donghyuck, Jaemin, Chenle and I. We were friends at like 2 till 12...it was a public school where Humans, Angels and Demons were friends because we were young."

"Oh, then what happened?'
"Jisung's Dad didn't agree with this and brainwashed the Demon children to hate Angels and yeah."

"Wow." Aria breathed out and Renjun nodded, continuing.
"So, Chaerin doesn't know she's a half blood and when she finds out she goes to Jisung...he needed to kill her in order for her wings to come out."

"So he bit her!" She exclaimed with wide eyes, immersed into the story.
"Exactly and you know what happened?"
"What?"
"He bit her and bonded them."

"No way." She uttered out. "How? I thought if you were Human and got bitten, sucked all the blood out- you'd die?"

"Well, yeah but she wasn't Human. It's complicated...I don't entirely know myself."

"Oh damn...okay I got you."
"They got bonded and then Jeno-"

"Renjun, Aria!" The sound of Chaerin's voice cut through the air as she called for them downstairs with urgency.

The two shared a look and he sighed.
"I'll continue later, let's go."

When they made their way downstairs, the air around them completely changed.
Aria hesitantly stepped into the living room, spotting all their grave, confused and serious faces.

Feeling confused herself, she looked at Donghyuck for some sort of indication. He gulped, managing to send what was a small smile.

"Aria..." Ga-eun, Jisung's Mum began, urging her to come closer.
She glanced at Chaerin who was deep in thought then at Jisung who looked back at Aria with shock on his face.

"What happened?" She asked quietly, walking closer. Ga-eun sighed, taking Aria's hands.

"This might come as a shock, okay?"
Aria nodded wordlessly, preparing herself for the worst.

"Your biological Father was the last hellhound,"
Aria waited for the next piece of information, wanting to know who he was.

"He...he killed himself." Ga-eun whispered and Aria became unresponsive, it not registering in her head but she swallowed it down.

"Who is my Mum?"

Ga-eun shared a look with Jisung, closing her eyes before speaking.

"Jia,"
A gasp came from one of her friends from behind her but she couldn't turn around, feeling unsure of who it was and how to react.
"Who?"

"Huang Jia."

😌

😌

Haha y'all thought she was Jisung's sister