━1.24

Wrap your arms around my weakness

Aria had utterly no idea what was going on or even why she wan entrusting a cat in the darkness of the eerie night

She had her eyes trained on the black cat which almost blended into the surroundings, Princess ever so often, turning around to make sure she was still following.

Weirdly enough, the scent of metallic blood infiltrated her senses before she saw anything, scrunching her nose up at the revolting smell and it is was so pungent- it was almost like she could taste it.

"Princess, what's..." She trailed off, slightly hesitant to follow and stopped, the cat pierced it's eyes into a slitted glare before hissing at her frozen state.

Jolting slightly, Aria watched as the black cat stalked towards her before hissing again and Aria looked around on edge.

"But what if I don't want to follow- okay okay, I'm coming!" She exclaimed out, huffing and watching as the cat ceased all its anger and continued to walk.

Soon enough Princess came to a slower stead and Aria's eyes drifted around till they fell on multiple bodies- dead bodies- littering the ground with blood matted on them and the ground below.

Her breath hitched, never seeing anything as animalistic and gruesome as this, heart caught in her chest.

"Holy shit..." She breathed out, taking a step back as all she could see was the lifeless humans.

She felt sick, the scene painting out with their blood, symbolising their tragic fate.
Princess also stopped, silent which left Aria on edge.

Her head held high, nose almost like it was pointing in the direction she wanted the girl to go.

Aria was in a state of shock, finding herself unable to look at the bodies for too long without feeling nauseous- the pain infiltrating through her and soon she let out a gasp out of agony- clutching her head.

The images of dead bodies flashed through her and a pain ridden groan of pain brought her to her knees- fingers gripping her hair and her eyes flashing orange.

"Fuck," she hissed, fists clenched on the floor and body hunched over in the overwhelming pain- body trembling and tears gathering in her eyes.

Princess' whimpers grew, Aria glancing up with almost a snarl of pain and her body grew hot but soon her gaze landed on the body slumped against the wall a distance away.

Aria breathed out heavily, blinking the sensation away with her heart bursting with metaphorical flames- spreading through her body and she stumbled up with all her might.

Her gums ached, head spiking with pain and ears red hot with her body almost sizzling at the touch.

Panting, she stood straighter and sat the outline of the slumped figure, his head down with the familiar jet black hair almost blending with the air.

Aria squinting through her burning eyes, taking a shaky step towards the figure and the more she stepped closer to the dead bodies, the more pain she felt.

It was almost like she could feel their pain, the pain they felt before they died and everything she shut her eyes the sounds of screams filled her mind.

Finally, she came to halt with a metre or so away from the figure- now seeing who it truly was.

The blood of his victims laced down his clothes and his mouth covered it too but she wasn't too sure if he was unconscious or not due to the fact he was unmoving.

"Donghyuck?" She began hesitantly, her foot lifted inches off the ground to take another step but she gasped, breath hitching at the waves of heat.

Her body shook, the warmth licking up her body and mind going into overdrive, clenching her fists by her side and her eyes twitching, threatening to completely overtake with her new found powers.

"Donghyuck-" she was cut off by a gut wrenching groan of pain, falling to her knees in attempts to block out whatever she was feeling.