━2.28

It's a thrilling race

The early morning was silent, Aria staring into space as she had her arms around Donghyuck- his back turned away from her as he slept soundly

She couldn't sleep.

The thought of creatures being unleashed into the earth because of her left the girl on edge and filled with utmost guilt.

"What are you thinking about Belle?" Donghyuck's raspy sleep coaxed voice asked out a few octaves deeper due to him having slept prior.

Aria sighed, nuzzling her head into his back for warmth and comfort.
"I just feel it all bubbling up, the tension is so high and it's just like we're waiting for it all to go to shit."

There was a silence on his end.

"Do you feel like something is going to happen soon?" She asked, craning her neck up to see his face yet he was stared dead at the window.

"Do you see that?" He asked, stare not leaving the window and Aria furrowed her brows.
She trailed her eyes over to where he was looking- the icy blue eyes immediately connecting with hers.

Her heart lurched in her chest as she was rooted in place.
"Hyuck...." She trailed off in a small quiet voice. "What is that?"

"I don't kno-" before he could even spring into action, the glass of his bedroom window shattered as the creature jumped into the room.

"Holy shit." Aria almost screamed out, clutching the bedsheets to her chest in some attempts to get away from it as it snarled with spit drooling from his mouth.

Donghyuck's eyes flashed red, his black intricate wings blooming immediately and demeanor changing.

"Who are you." Donghyuck spat out, stepping in between the creature and Aria to ensure her safety.

The blue eyed creature craned his neck past Donghyuck, staring at Aria with a wicked smile curving high on his lips.

"I'm here for the stone."

"Like hell you are." Donghyuck growled out, teleporting to it and slamming it against the wall with his fist around its neck.

"Who sent you." He demanded as Aria clutched the stone in her hand, the fear bubbling inside her causing her powers to activate.

Her orange to black wings bloomed and she's sparking fiery as she with wide eyes, snapped her head to the window.

"H-hyuck-" she called out, staring at the several creatures perched on the window with murderous slitted eyes.

"Fuck," he cursed out, tightening his grip around its neck. "Go call the others." He demanded, shooting a ball of fire to knock one of them off the edge.
"Go."

Aria watched as more creatures entered the room, her feet pattering over to the door, looking back to see them advancing on him.

Torn, her heart and mind playing two different games as she clutched the door knob.

Aria looked down at her hands, inhaling deeply as she began to feel her body tingle before her wings blazed with fire surrounding it.

She turned around, dark heavy fiery glares at the creatures when she began to confidently stride towards them.

They all were rooted in shock momentarily as she reached one of them, shooting her hand out as fire sprayed from it- forcing the creature against the wall as it disintegrated immediately.

Aria felt the presence behind her growing closer, forcing her elbow back to hit it dead on in the face with a deafening crunch- spinning around to grab it's jaw.

And with a swift move, it's head dislodged from its neck and rolled onto the ground.

"Try your hardest to get it."

Wow hottie okay

Wow hottie okay