━1.54

"Are you insane! What were you thinking?"

The Demonic boy exclaimed out in a shout as he strode into the kitchen with large steps.

Aria winced as Chaerin dabbed the blood away from her nose, Donghyuck hastily pulling Chaerin out of the way so he could take a better look at the Hellhound.

He was angry- very.

"What the hell Aria." He almost seethed in utter disbelief. "Are you even thinking straight? Why the hell would you put yourself into danger?" Donghyuck exclaimed as Aria sat on the kitchen counter, watching him wordlessly.

In a flurry of anger, he began harshly grabbing the solution and soaking it with the cotton wool ball, grabbing her chin to inspect her wounds.

She winced at the harsh movement and his eyes cut into hers.
"If you wouldn't have gotten yourself beat up then it wouldn't hurt would it?" He scoffed but loosened his grip and gently began to clean her wounds.

"I mean, I won."

"Shut up." He cut her off. "I'm so angry at you."
Aria bit down on her tongue, her eyes looking down at the floor as he lightly blew on the cut- his legs between hers as he focused on Aria's wounds.

"I'm s-"
"I'm angry you got so hurt, what if it was worse and I found out you were dead or something? You're so stupid, do you not care about yourself at all? Am I the only one who cares if you get hurt or not?"

Aria pursed her lips shut at his angry rant, watching him as he grabbed a plaster to put over her clean wound.

"I'm sorry." She apologized and Donghyuck stopped, sighing and leaning his palm on the edge of the counter as he tilted his head down.

His hair fell over his face as he tried hard to collect himself.
"I thought something bad happened to you, you idiot."

Aria felt her heartstrings tugging painfully tight as he explained his worry towards her.

"And I didn't tell you my past for you to fight my battles for me."
"It wasn't for you." She spoke and Donghyuck turned his head up, raising a brow as he grazed his teeth over his lip ring.

"It wasn't for me?"
Aria tore her eyes away from his intense stare.
"No, why would it be."

Donghyuck scoffed on amusement, deciding not to press on it further as he quietly began to clean the rest of her wounds.

"Don't do that again."

"Aw, Donghyuckie was worried about me." She cooed jokingly and he looked directly at her in all seriousness.
"Yes I was."

"Oh." She became speechless as he finished the last cut, looking up at her as she sat on the marble counter.

They both were silent, holding the intense eye contact as the unspoken tension lingered.

Her slow, warm breaths gently hit his face- the sound of her heart beating against her chest thumped in her ear.

"Do you know how much you drive me fucking insane?" He asked lowly.

"How much?" She asked, eyes glinting as she spoke.

The corner of his lips pulled up slightly before he shook his head, not believing her confidence that she shamelessly threw around.

Donghyuck grabbed the bloodied tissues and began to walk away, his warmth leaving her as he threw them away and walked towards the door but stopped.

"A lot."

Welllllll HYURI IS SAILING HEHEHHEEEEEEEEEEEE

anyway

Overprotective hyuck yes pls