9 | Alessandria

Alessandria’s POV

I DON’T KNOW how I managed to contain my irritation with this naïve girl. Could you believe it? She acted as if she’s someone with authority and confiscated my iPhone!

Sino ba siya sa akala niya? She’s just a President! We’re just highscool students, and at this age…Presidents are for display only. 

I laid my palm in front of her. She looked baffled with my sudden action.

“Uwian na. My iPhone?” I demanded.

She was about to give it to me when a classmate interrupted us. The girl kept on complaining about something I don’t even care about. So annoying!

“Pangatlong beses na, Pres. Kawawa naman kami sa paglilinis, iilan na lang kaming naiiwan.”

I can’t help but roll my eyes upon hearing that. Why don’t we just hire someone to clean for us, right? But I don’t give a damn about her anyway so…

“Hey, give me my iPhone first!” I butted in. But the other girl acted as if she didn’t hear me. She continued getting the attention of Arabella.

How dare she?!

“Pres! Sige na, kausapin mo naman sila. Sa’yo lang ‘yun makikinig.”

Damn it. Won’t she stop talking? I grabbed the attention of naïve girl by raising a brow. “Ano ba! Would you give my phone so I can go now?”

Bumuntong hininga siya. “Sandali lang. Hahanapin ko lang sina Erwin saglit.”

“What?” hindi makapaniwalang tanong ko. At talagang uunahin niya pa ang babaeng ‘to? For fuck’s sake, she could just give me my iPhone back! And I talked to her first!

“Saglit lang, Alessa! Babalik ako!” then she dashed through the front door. The other girl seemed relieved that Arabella entertained her request while I, I am fuming mad!

The fuck? Did she just tell me to fucking wait?

I was about to sit on my armchair again but a classmate prohibited me from doing so. Ang sabi niya ay naglilinis daw sila kaya sa labas na lamang ako. Gusto ko sana siyang sagutin pero ayoko nang mas mainis pa. Baka pumangit na ako sa labis na pagkairita.

Kaya lumabas na lang ako ng aming classroom at naghintay sa hallway. Paulit-ulit kong tsine-tsek ang smart watch ko dahil ang tagal bumalik ni Arabella. Limang minuto na ang nakalipas pero wala pa rin siya.

Where did that naïve girl go, anyway?

I’m so bored to death that I decided to watch my classmates cleaning, through the window. Of course, I always make ways so I won’t become a cleaner. Good thing, Arabella is in a different group so she doesn’t know I’m evading it.

It’s so easy to bribe my classmates. Akala ko nga mahihirapan pa ako pero isang abot ko lang ng five hundred bill, they’re all willing to clean for me. Poor people, always after the money.

When fifteen minutes passed and she’s not yet back, I started to lose my patience. I asked the girl who interrupted us a while ago, she said Arabella looked for our classmates. But she doesn’t know where.

Argh! She should have given my iPhone back, first.

Kaya ko lang naman gustong-gusto kuhanin iyon dahil ‘yun na lang ang natirang gadget ko. The old man confiscated everything, as in everything…even the TV in my room! He even wanted to get my iPhone but decided against it, because he won’t be able to contact me in case I decided to leave the mansion.