chapter 11 : party time

When Shelia entered the wattpad world , she was so amazed by how everything looked . It was paradise , it was peace , it was anything better then the society she lived in . She was even amazed of how she looked as an O/C herself . ( Shelia O/C version looks like )

" I LOOK AMAZING!!!!! " shelia squealed with happiness

" so what do you think Shelia? " BloodMoonStorm asked .

" I LOVE IT SO MUCH!!!!!! " shelia said as she ran around the place looking at everything .

" I knew Shelia would love it " Scarlet_Thorndike said .

" I know right , what so bad about wattpad anyways? " Ash_FaLiX9 said .

" nothings is bad about wattpad , I know because she likes it " Stella_9977 said .

" true and besides the society where she lives it's beautiful but yet I seen some people and they were so rather selfish to others " xXxaarmau2008xXx said .

" I also know about that but hey at least wher here in Ina better place right? " AlexOC2219 said .

" yep and I think we did a job well done defeating Shasta " xXStringXx said .

" YEAY!!!!! " all the O/C'S cheered including Shelia who was still roaming around the place . 

" Now that we saved everyone's life how about a celebration " Tougetatoo101 said

" HECK YEAH , I'M IN!!!!!! " Stella_9977 shouted .

" I WANNA PARTY TO!!!! " joslinthefox said .

" AND ME!!!!!! " AlexOC2219 said .

" DON'T FORGET ABOUT ME TO!!!!!! " RVengerOfficial shouted along with everyone. 

" Okay then let's get partying me people " CherriBlossom0780 said and then gets along dj booth and starts playing loud disco music and everyone cheers for each other. 

" I have got to join , seeya scarlet " hoshi2169 said running into the crowd of O/C'S. 

" welp,  let's just go in and party is guess " I said . Scarlet_Thorndike and realkingtrollex agreed aclongnsnd they ran in as she well . Then TherealQueenPoppy came up to the booth .

" HEY GUYS LET'S DO POP MUSIC!!!!! " She said as she turns the music playing trolls just wanna have fun and dancing along with It .

" NO WAIT LET'S PLAY THIS ONE!!!!!! " Scarletthetroll said and da started to play the git up song .

" YESSAH!!!!! " Tales_of_Fate yelled BloodMoonStorm  they shouted as they danced along with a few O/Cs decide to dance with it .

" guys how about this one " shelia said as she changed the song to a familiar one that everyone loved and everyone sang along to it .

After the singing everyone cheered loudly and going wild .

" BEST PARTY EVER!!!!!!! " Stella_9977 shouted .

" WOOHOO!!!!!!! " AlexOC2219 cheered .

" CAN WE DO IT ONE MORE TIME SHELIA!!!!! " BloodMoonStorm said .

" of course just one more time " shelia said as everyone partied together all long hours .

THE END