sneak peak of chapter 10

" Well she loves me " realkingtrollex says glaring at Shasta . Stella_9977 and Scarlet_Thorndike glared at her as well .

" pfffttt , loves you!?  please trollex , that's demented . This is why you never should have came " Shasta said sarcastically , walking around while  xXStringXx and untolded making them alittle spooked but not much now that their under her control .  MoonlightStorm24 was setting their hugging herself for protection and so was Tougetatoo101 .

" dear this romance that you've invented just proofs you're not aloud here " Shasta said . realkingtrollex and the three were still glaring at her and Shelia just helplessly watched the as she finds away to escape from the trap that she's stuck in .

" why would she love you , come on now , really look at you , you really think she's impressed? " Shasta said teasing realkingtrollex . Scarlet_Thorndike felt like she wanted to get her so bad even Stella_9977 felt same way as her . Shasta giggled at their expression and looked back at realkingtrollex .

SHASTA :
Don't be a dummy join us trollex , Shasta-

TROLLEX :
NO!!!

Shasta then looked back at trollex after getting her weapon with a death glare .

SHASTA :
No? Oh I see how it is
Trollex is the best , trollex so brave
Now such a strong and handsome king
Trollex is the best fine , if you're so sure
Now go ahead and save her like THIS HA!!!!

realkingtrollex , Scarlet_Thorndike , shelia , and Stella_9977 gasped when they saw me wearing the same choker that everyone else has which they know I'm controlled by her .

SHASTA :
She is what you're here for
Don't let me decieve her now
Go save her , watch , you'll see
trust me , dear friend that's how fast she'll be dead
I won't say , the told you
No,  trollex is best so if she is such a dreamboat
Go and get your queen , by time you'll get her , I'll end her

Shasta used her sword to show me right infront of the 3 O/C'S and a human . When she pushed me in front of them I fell over getting my foot stuck in a little root of grass not being able to move .

SHASTA :
Bye vitarah for your death!!!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

I watched as she raised her sword up and was about to kill me by chopping my head off .

Until her sword crashing another sword instead . I looked up to see . . .

( stayed tune for chapter 10 coming soon )