♡ { prologue } ♡

WATTPAD IS AN APP WHERE PEOPLE CAN MAKE STORIES FOR ENTERTAINMENT AND THE PERSON THAT FOLLOWED HIM OR HER CAN RATHER ADD IT TO READING LIST , VOTE , OR COMMENT SOMETHING NICE ABOUT THEIR STORY . BUT WHAT THEY DON'T KNOW IS THAT WHEN THEIR SLEEPING AND EVERYONE'S OFF THEIR PHONE , TABLET OR WHATEVER THEY HAVE ... THEIR O/C COME TO LIFE AND STARTS TO ROAM AROUND THE WORLD OF WATTPAD . A HUGE PLACE THAT ALL THE O/C'S CAN PLAY AND HANG OUT WITH OTHER O/C'S . EVERYTHING WAS NORMAL AS ALWAYS UNTIL SOMETHING HAPPENED

" hey MoonlightStorm24 , did you see the faces of those dumb evil alligators!!! " Rosie_Bloom laughed .

" yep we sure showed them , it's like I did back kick in its face when it was about to bite my leg " MoonlightStorm24 laughed as well .

" Hey guys what's up , you seem to have saw a clown didn't you? " Ash_FaLiX9 said .

" no its not that we just finally got rid of those stupid alligators that tried to eat us " MoonlightStorm24 said .

" Oh alright then but is it fine if I bring Rosie_Bloom for a sec? it's private conversation " Ash_FaLiX9 said .

" Okay,  hey Rosie_Bloom she wants to tell you something private " MoonlightStorm24 said.

Rosie_Bloom nodded and went with her to a different place in wattpad world . MoonlightStorm24 sat on the bench bored until someone lunged on her making her and the bench she was sitting on fall back . it looked like a little light purple Labrador. 

" HEY , COME BACK HERE AZZLY!!!! " a voice shouted . MoonlightStorm24 looked up to see one of her friends . 

" wow xXStringXx , I didn't know you had a purple dog before " MoonlightStorm24 said .

" I know , not even my creator knew . That's because I hid her also her names azzly,  she's 7 moths old I found her around the giant lake of wattpad " xXStringXx said petting azzly .

" she's cute xXStringXx " MoonlightStorm24 said petting her . Then azzly snuggled around her foot .

" she definitely likes you bloodmoon " xXStringXx said giggling .

" Aww!! You just want snuggles from me " MoonlightStorm24 said as azzly sat on her lap .

" anyways I gotta get her food , from the pet shop so bye " xXStringXx said as azzly followed from behind .

" bye guys " MoonlightStorm24 said .
Meanwhile with the other O/C . NatashaLydon was playing checkers alexoc2219 .

" HAH , I WIN!!! " Alexoc2219 said .
Then NatashaLydon kicked his team and him off the bored and putted hers on the throne .

" Oh clever . . I mean you win NatashaLydon. . . Hehe " alexoc2219 said as NatashaLydon smirked with pride . Then the cafe door opened revealing Stella_9977 walked in .

" Hey guys what's you doin? " stella_9977 said .

" where playing checkers , you? " NatashaLydon said .

" I just got back after talking with Scarlet_thorndike , but I'm a little worried about her " stella_9977 said scratching her head while her expression looked nervous .

" is everything okay stella , what's wrong with Thorndike? " alsxoc2219 asked .

" Well she said she had this vision of the future about something bad happening to wattpad " stella_9977 said  .

" Oh well , I bet it's probably just tell her everything will be alright , I'm sure " alsxoc2219 said calming stella down .

" Okay " stella_9977 said more calm as she sits with NatashaLydon watching them play checkers .
Then someone came running in the cafe and then slipped in water making her screech while slipping then crashed into the employees room breaking the door . The three O/C'S looked to see Corandtrollex on the floor .

" are you okay cora!? " stella_9977 said going to her to check if she's injured .

" i'm okay stella " she said weakly as she grabs the counter to help her get up .

" anyways I was here because I slipped on water and I didn't even know where that spill came from " Corandtrollex said .

" I know random things happen all the time at anytime " stella_9977 giggled a bit .

WITH SCARLET_THORNDIKE

" you know WingerIsGrumpy , what if something really dose bad happen? " Scarlet_thorndike said worried .

" look nothing bad will happen as long as all O/C will stick together , and if something dose happen we'll be ready . Just take some advice from my good friend xXStringXx , she knows " WingerIsGrumpy said . Scarlet_thorndike smiled and walked off but is still worried about what will happen because she knows it'll happen . Scarlet_thorndike walked to her home and once she was in her room with her windows closed and door was locked she started sang to herself .

( you'll probably recognize this song from a Disney movie but only different lyrics )

I know their is something coming
And it'll not end well .

i don't know , If I'm crazy
Or if i am right .

I'm just hoping that we'll be okay ,
I'm probably insane

Or is it true that it is coming
And that we all are doomed .

Scarlet_thorndike then walked up to her window opening the curtains looking outside .

I since in the wind ,
somethings not right
Is it a person
Hunting us down

I since in the wind ,
Something is wrong
Is it just a O/C
Or a error .

Then scarlet went opened the window climbing up on top of her house .

Though I have hope ,

And I have faith ,

Though I have trust inside me ,

Though I have hope ,

And I have faith ,

Though I have trust inside me

Scarlet_thorndike then standed up on the roof looking ain't the entire wattpad city .

I since in the wind ,
Somethings not right
Is it a person
Hunting us down

I since in the wind ,
Something is wrong
Is it just an O/C
or is it just me

Is It an O/C
Or its it just me

Scarlet_thorndike looked at the city . she calm down a bit but is still scared about it though she  got off the roof into her room again going to sleep .
Little did she know when she was singing zelody14 , me , AmberTheHybridTroll , jennytasnim , and AlyssaEsparza8 were watching her feeling bad and they all decide to plan something for her to make her feel better .

" aw , poor scarlet she must be scared and worried about something " AmberTheHybridTroll said .

" I know what should we do about it? " AlyssaEsparza8 said .

" Maybe we can do something nice for her , like what though? " I said thinking .

" We can take her out somewhere that she'll love , let's find someone to help us set a place up for her " jennytasnim said .

" that sounds like an good idea , c'mon let's go then!! " zelody14 said as the 5 O/C'S went off .

TO BE CONTINUED...