chapter 10 : O/C rescue

realkingtrollex and the other 2 were ready to fight as Shelia still is finding a way to get herself out of the cage she's trapped in . Now the battle has begun .

" FORGET ABOUT HER TROLLEX , FORGET ABOUT EVERY O/C THAT I HAVE AS MY SLAVE , YOU'LL NEVER SAVE THEM EVER!!!!!!! " Shasta said while fighting .

" WE'LL SEE ABOUT THAT SHASTA , I BET YOU'LL LOSE FOR SURE!!!! " Scarlet_Thorndike said .

" THAT'S NOT TRUE SCARLET!!!!! " Shasta said .

" IT WILL BE THOUGH!!! " Stella_9977 said .

" AND BESIDES TROLLEX , I DON'T THUNK VITARAH DOSENT REALLY LOVE YOU!!!! " Shasta said . Trollex stopped fighting which made Stella_9977 and Scarlet_Thorndike stop as well .

" Well she loves me " trollex said glaring at

" pfffft , loves you!? Please trollex , that's demented . This is why you never should've came " Shasta said sarcastically , walking around while xXStringXx and untolded making them alittle spooked but not much now that their under her control . MoonlightStorm24 was sitting in the background hugging herself for protection and so was Tougetatoo101 doing the same .

" dear this romance that you've invented just proofs you're not aloud here " Shasta said . realkingtrollex and the the reef were still glaring and Shelia just helplessly watched them as she finds a way to escape from the trap that she's stuck in .

" why would she love you, come on now, really look at you , you really think she's impressed? " Shasta teasing realkingtrollex . Scarlet_Thorndike felt like she wanted to get her so bad even Stella_9977 felt the same way as her . Shasta giggled at their expression and looked at realkingtrollex .

SHASTA :
Don't be dummy join us trollex , shasta-

TROLLEX :
NO!!!

SHASTA :
No? Oh I see how it is
Trollex is best , trollex so brave
Now such such a strong and handsome king
Trollex is best , fine if you're so sure
Now go ahead and save her like THIS HA!!!!

realkingtrollex , Scarlet_Thorndike , shelia , and Stella_9977 gasped when they saw me wearing the same choker that everyone else has which they know I'm controlled by her. 

SHASTA :
She is what your here for
Don't let me decieve her now
Go save her , watch you'll see
Trust me dear friendthat's how fast she'll be dead
it's a won't say it's a told you so
No , trollex it's as best so if she's seethe ouch a dreamboat
Go and get your queen, by time you'll get her, I'll end her

Shasta used her sword to show me right infront of the O/C'S and human . When she pushed me in front of them I fell over getting my foot stuck in a root of grass not being able to move .

SHASTA :
Bye vitarah for your death!!!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

I watched as she raised her sword up and was about to kill me by chopping my head off.

Until heard her sword crashed another sword instead . I looked up to see . . . AlexOC2219 and Scarletthetroll with their swords .

" BUT HOW , YOU WERE UNDER MY CONTROL EARLIER!!!!!! " Shasta see words aid in shock . Everyone in the room was shocked to see them not hypnotized . Then Scarletthetroll took the choker off .

" candy chokers , non-hypnotized object and delicious " AlexOC2219 winked while taking of the his choker and eating it .

" I just love candy chokers " Scarletthetroll said eating hers as well .

" UUUGH WHATEVER BUT HOW YOU GUYS ARE STILL GOING DOWN!!!!! " Shasta said as she started ro fight again but this time the 2 joined in with them . But just before she could kill all the O/C'S xXStringXx , MoonlightStorm24 , and Ash_FaLiX9 pushed the window open and TheRealBranch but a broom in her Way making her trip and fall out the window . 

" THIS WILL NOT BE THE END!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!!!!! " Shasta yelled as she screamed falling to her death .

" Well . . . That was a quick fight " untolded said eating his candy chokers and everyone else did to .

" Now we need to get you out of this cage " @stella said magically using her pinkie fingertip to unlock the cage as she walks out .

" HOW DID YOU DO THAT!? " xXxaarmau2008xXx said in shock .

" a magic I learned " Stella_9977 winked .

" Okay well let's get out of here before Something else happens " lenaqonita said . Everyone agreed and headed out out of the castle .

" finally got Shasta out of the way " Ash_FaLiX9 said in relief. 

" I know right,  anyways about showing you the wattpad world do you mind if we can take you their? " Stella_9977 said .

" yessah please " shelia said in excitement . realkingtrollex hugged me and hugged him back .

" Okay well , to the portal!!! " I said .

" Wait, where is the portal anyways? " Shelia said .

" Well i did heard from Shasta that you can't see it but but you can feel It " hermiony8910 said . She hopped in the portal that was invisible motioning for her to come inside with them.  Shelia followed them inside and was shocked to see what their world looked like .

TO BE CONTINUED...