chapter 7 : @vitarah01 and few O/Cs captured / azzly joins in

In the morning all of us O/C'S and Shelia where sleeping in a abandon tent that we found while where on our way to find Shasta and save the 2 O/C'S . Then started to travel again everyone was wide awake .

" are we their yet? , this is taking hours " hermiony8910 said .

" not yet , where almost there i think " Ash_FaLiX9 said .

" you said that about an hour ago but never found one highway " hermiony8910 said .

" Well,  I'm pretty sure this time I'll be right " Ash_FaLiX9 said .

" are you sure? " hermiony8910 said .

" Umm, i don't know " Ash_FaLiX9 .

" wish I had a map , then it would be easy " Shelia sighed .

" I agree " Scarlet_Thorndike said bored sitting and resting on Shelia's left shoulder . 
Then Scarlet_Thorndike and Stella_9977 looked behind her to see . . . SHASTA creeping up on Shelia and the other O/C'S.  The two O/C'S gasped . Shelia noticed and looked behind her and she was shocked to see who it is .

" SHELIA !?!? " Shasta said in shock . All the O/C'S where suprize to know Shasta knows who shelia is .

" WAIT SHASTA!?!? , BUT HOW , I THOUGHT YOU DIED!!! " Shelia said in shock .

" what so you mean? " xXxaarmau2008xXx said

" you see , Shasta is my cousin and one day when I was parting with my family and Shasta's family a fire happened in the kitchen and what was weirder the stove was on and it was off when the party started . After I ran out of the building I notice that Shasta was still in their I tried to run back to save her but then . . . It was too late,  the building exploded and I never saw Shasta ever since as her family and I had a funeral after that " Shelia said . The O/C'S where shocked about the story .

" I don't know how your still alive after that day .

" Oh well , I caused the fire to happen just from sneaking in the kitchen to turn on the stove to over heat it and  I escaped the explosion by using some position called explosion proof on myself to survive . After the place blew up I dashed out into the woods . And that day on I loved alone by myself with all my magic and positions to help me survive .

" WHY WOULD YOU DO SUCH A THING , WE ACTED LIKE REALLY CLOSE FRIENDS AND WE LOVED EACH OTHER LIKE AS FRIENDS!!!!!! "  shelia said disappointed.

" Oh really did I break your heart,  I fell soo not sorry just left without trace " Shasta said in a sassy way . Shelia's feelings got hurt when Shasta said that . I felt bad for Shelia and hugged her pinkie . xXStringXx got mad and yelled at Shasta. 

" SHUT UP SHASTA!!! " xXStringXx yelled at Shasta. 

" MAKE ME YOU MIGIT!!!! " Shasta mocked xXStringXx . WingerIsGrumpy got so triggered that he Threw a rock at shast's face making all the O/C'S laugh at her . ( that's what you get Shasta you b****) .
Shasta growled like a werewolf making WingerIsGrumpy jump with fright and frightened the other O/C'S as well.

" HAH that's what I thought " Shasta said . She then got her grabbing position and this time tried to grab all the O/C'S.  All the O/Cs started to run around and scream . The grabbing position got MoonlightStorm24 by the leg and dragged her .

"AAAAAAAHHH,  SOMEONE HELP!!!! " MoonlightStorm24 screamed . Tougetatoo101 tried to help her out but the poition got both of them and putted them in bag and after that the poition grabbed xXStringXx .

" MOTHIE!!!! " xXStringXx yelled as WingerIsGrumpy tried to get her out . They almost got out of their but then they got caught to and thrown into the bag . Same with Rosie_Bloom , Huskiesaresocute23 , Ash_FaLiX9 , lenaqonita , jayjayp122 , jennytasnim , AmberTheHybridTroll ,hoshi2169 , hermiony8910 , DreamGirl1098  And most importantly . . . Me ., the one that Shasta wanted to catch out of all the O/C'S

" what did I tell you vitarah , I knew I get you one day!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! " Shasta said using her magic to disappear with everyone else except for realkingtrollexStella_9977 , and Scarlet_Thorndike who where hiding in Shelia's hair .

" VITARAH , NOOOOOOO!!!!!! " realkingtrollex yelled .

" Oh no , well it's just the four of us then " Scarlet_Thorndike said until they heard barking that sounded like xXStringXx secret dog , azzly that the four didn't know.

" AWW , WHO'S THIS!? " Shelia said . She looked at her collar that said azzly .

" where's your owner? " Stella_9977 said . The dog then whimped knowing that she got taken by Shasta. 

" Oh,  I think it's one of the O/Cs pets . I wonder who it is? " Scarlet_Thorndike said .

" Wait , if azzly can track down the Owner , she'll take us right to where the other O/C'S and Shasta is at " realkingtrollex said .

" Good idea trollex , azzly take us to where you know your owner is at " Shelia said . Azzly then leaded the way .

" WHERE COMING EVERYBODY , DON'T WORRY WE'LL BE THEIR SOON!!!! " Stella_9977 shouted that it echoed through the the forest .

TO BE CONTINUED...