chapter 2 : welcome to real life

" Wow,  MoonlightStorm24 that tour was like the best " Said Shasta123 .

" thatks I'm glad you enjoyed it " MoonlightStorm24 said smiling at her .

" I know a place that you'll enjoy more , the real world " Shasta said smiling .

" the real what know? " MoonlightStorm24 questioned confused .

" the real world , it's a greener place and has more enjoyable stuff around " Shasta said .
No one knew what the real world was but they know probably the " real world " that Shasta included could be nice . Then Shasta saw me and my other freind dash through the crowd .

" Oh hey Vitarah , we just met our new O/C . Her name is Shasta , Shasta123 " Rosie_Bloom said .

" Nice to meet you Shasta123 , I'm vitarah01 but you can just call me vitarah " I said .

" Nice to meet you to vitarah " shasta123 said .

" so what's the bragging all about? " I said looking around at all the other O/C'S

" the real world is what I'm talking about vitarah " Shasta said .

" so um , where is the portal exactly? " Ash_FaLiX9

Then she brought out 2 people from the crowd . Kittencomics and Randomspinelfangirl .

" So tell me what's your name guys? " Shasta123 said .

" Well, I'm randomspinelfangirl and this is kittencomics " randomspinel said .

" cool , so you see guys I can't see the portal but you can feel it " Shasta said .

" what do you mean? " TheRealBranch said .
Then Shasta picked up the 2 O/C'S and threw them into the invisible portal and them screaming when being thrown into .

" Um . . . What just happened , where did they go? " AlexOC2219 said .

" in the real world can't you see? " Shasta123 said still smiling like before ( like alastor's smiling matter you what he says " your never fully dressed without one 😂 )

" I don't understand " hoshi2169 said scratching her  head giving her a lost and confused on a math problem kinda face .

" Don't worry you will soon just hop inside trust me I know where it is so yeah , just follow me everyone " Shasta said .

" Okay? " hermiony8910 said . Shasta leaded all the O/C'S into the portal to real life .
They where falling at first until they landed on a surface that must be a roof of a tower . Another weird thing was that everything was huge . Even Shasta was size of a giant everyone was shocked to see her big .

" Wow your ginormous Shasta , you must be a special O/C " powxbash said . Shasta giggled in response .

" O/C's welcome to the real world!! " Shasta said as she showed them the giant city of real life that their on and the beautiful view of real life .

" WOW THIS LOOKS AWESOME!!!!! " lenaqonita said as she looked at the view with amazement

" I NEVER SINCE A PLACE THAT COOL BEFORE!! " AlyssaEsparza8 said .

" I know right , so what do you like it " shasta123 said .

" like it? WE LOVE IT . " joslinthefox said .

" LOOK GUYS , I SEE A RAINBOW!! " zelody14 said then gasped noticing something .

" MY HAIR IS RAINBOW COLOR TO!!!!! " zelody14 said looking at her hair .
Shasta chuckled again .

" who knew society in real life could be that beautiful am in right? " Tougetatoo101

" yup , sure is " Scarletthetroll

" welp , I haven't saw Wonderland before but now I have " Stella_9977 said

" I agree " Scarlet_Thorndike said

" same " Midnightluvshugs11 said

" This is great Shasta can you tour us around here to!? " AmberTheHybridTroll said .

" sure thing guys , hope on my shoulder " Shasta said as the O/C'S climed on her shoulder as she showed them around.