chapter 3 : Shasta's secret

Later that day Shasta showed them around the whole city and the O/C'S love it , they've been enjoying it every last minute and second .

" CANNIBAL!!!!! " @TherealQueenPoppy shouted diving in the glass of water like a pool wetting Ash_FaLiX9 while talking with AlexOC2219 .

" so then I was like this and I- OOP!!!!! 0_0 " Said Ash_FaLiX9 getting wet and AlexOC2219 started laughing after that . While that was happening me and @realkingtrollex was sitting on Shasta's shoulder .

" you know Shasta, I really am liking this place so far " I said .

" Oh trust me , their is more than just that . Theirs a lot you don't know yet cause it's a surprise " Shasta 123 winked at me . I stared the her confused but I find it better to just wait for whatever she has for all of us O/C'S . Probably it's just a metaphor ... I don't know .

" Hey vitarah wanna play in the water with us , it's so fun " @xXStringXx said .

" Well I'm in " @realkingtrollex  said diving in with them .

" Hey mothie , wanna join to? " @xXStringXx asked .

" is it cold? " He said .

" no the waters fine , c'mon! " @xXStringXx .

Then Stella_9977 and xXxaarmau2008xXx came .

" Ooh that looks like fun! Be back Stella_9977 , imma go for a dip " xXxaarmau2008xXx said running to the cup and jumping in .

" I'M COMING WITH YOU!!! " Stella_9977 said joining her .

" Hey Stella_9977 , hey xXxaarmau2008xXx !! " I said .

" hi @vitarah01 " they both said .

Shasta smiled at us then looked at a private door that we can't go in for reasons which I get it , theirs private places in public like when you go to McDonald's theirs a door that says employees room , so I think she could be an employee. But she had something alittle more darker then what else thought . Then she saw @
Tales_of_Fate , MoonlightStorm24 , and Tanger999_YT near the door .

" you guys don't go to close to the door " @Shasta123 said .

" Oh sorry miss , let's go hang out by the glass water guys . maybe we can swim in their " Tales_of_Fate said . The other 2 agreed and followed ro the cup of water .

" Also guys be back in a second I'm just gonna work on something real quick " Shasta said going into the private door . NatashaLydon looked at her suspiciously .

" are you sure she's not hiding anything? I think scarlet and stella was right " NatashaLydon said .

" no not really , she said she'll be working on something so everything's fine " @minight_yingyang said .
NatashaLydon decide to brush it off like nothing and starts to swim in the cup again . Back with Shasta she walked down the stairs that was in the room . It was dark and creepy down their , and the shells had positions and a pot that a witch would use for her magic . Also a hidden witchcraft book hidden on the very top shelf .

" those little fools can just be maxed by everything in my society , but what they don't know is that I'm planning something so sinister that they'll never expected it to happen , who would? " Shasta said to herself . Little did she know was that one O/C was listening to her . Which was . . . @scarlet_thorndike .

" I knew it! " scarlet whispered to herself and looked back at the other O/C'S having fun .

Shasta evil giggled on her idea on what to do with all the O/C'S in wattpad world .

( another thing you'll probably recognize better , because one some of the lyrics will be same some of them are charged up a bit , if you didn't know what the song is from . It's from a movie cats don't dance big and loud reprise )

I DIDN'T GET WEAR I AM TODAY!!
BY LETTING MYSELF GET PUSHED AROUND!!
NO MEN OR LADIES OR WITCHES OR O/C'S IS GOING TO DRAG ME DOWN!!

THE LIGHTING WILL BE FLASHING
THE THUNDER IT WILL ROAR
I MAY I FOOLED THEM ALL
THEY'LL BE GONER BEFORE THEY KNOW
BIG AND LOUD
THEY WILL BE BIG AND LOUD
WHEN THEY FALL

THEIR FOREVER DONE
AND THEIR GONNA FALL BIG
AND THEIR GONNA SCREAM LOUD
THEIR GONNA FALL BIG AND
LOUD

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

" Oh no I have to warn them!! " Scarlet_Thorndike said .

TO BE CONTINUED...