chapter 6 : meeting a new friend , Shelia

Meanwhile with MoonlightStorm24 , WingerIsGrumpy , and Tougetatoo101 , they walked around the dark forest but not to dark with all the giant fireflies flying around making it enough light for them to see . They were even talking jokes while walking around .

" hahahaha!!!! That's haliarious!!! " Tougetatoo101 laughed at a joke that WingerIsGrumpy made up .

" So why are we walking here in this firefly forest exactly? " MoonlightStorm24 said .

" Well,  just exploring the reality that everyone is in now " Tougetatoo101 said .

" Oh well , are you sure this is safe? " WingerIsGrumpy asked looking around .

" I honestly don't know , but I hope it's safe " @tougetatto101 said .

" I hope so to " MoonlightStorm24 said following him anyways with WingerIsGrumpy . Then that's when they heard bushes moving . Tougetatoo101 gasped in fear and MoonlightStorm24 hugged him with fright as
WingerIsGrumpy got a stick and pointed at the Bush.

" WHO'S THEIR , IS THAT YOU SHASTA!? IF IT IS FIGHT ME THEN!! " WingerIsGrumpy said . Then he saw legs that didn't look like human feet . The three O/C'S got close to the Bush and peak through to see 2 giant white chickens . The chickens look down at the three .

" That's one big chicken " MoonlightStorm24  said with her shocked expression . Then one of the chickens was trying to peek WingerIsGrumpy on the head .

" AAAH , NOT NICE NOT NICE AT ALL!!!! " WingerIsGrumpy screamed . Tougetatoo101 and MoonlightStorm24 started screaming and running while the chickens where chasing them .

" BAD CHICKEN , BAD , BAD CHICKEN!!!! " MoonlightStorm24 said throwing small rocks at them but didn't work .

" DON'T WORRY GUYS I'LL STOP THIS DUMB CANNIBAL CHICKENS!!! " Tougetatoo101 said picking up a worm about the same size as them and threw it at the chicken . But then the chicken catch the worm with its beak and ate it .

" welp , that didn't work " Tougetatoo101 said . After that they've been chased around the forest . That's was until another human , but this time looked different from Shasta saved their life .

" GET AWAY FROM THEM STUPID CHICKEN , SHOOW , SHOOW!!! "  the lady yelled as the chickens ran away from them and her .

" are you little guys alright " the girl said . Helping them up from falling onto the ground while they where chased around .

" Yeah,  where okay . Who are you? " MoonlightStorm24 asked .

" My names Shelia,  nice to meet you guys " she said .
( image of Shelia )

" i'm Tougetatoo101 , this is MoonlightStorm24 , and that's WingerIsGrumpy "  Tougetatoo101 said

" i'm Tougetatoo101 , this is MoonlightStorm24 , and that's WingerIsGrumpyTougetatoo101 said .

" you all look ADORABLE WITH YOUR WEARING!!!! also why are you small just like thumbelina? " Shelia asked .

" who's thumbelina? " WingerIsGrumpy asked .

" she's a small girl just like you who got lost in a forest where she met some friends while the others where threats to her but her Prince charming saved her and she changed into a fairy just like she dreamed of . " Shelia said explaining the story to then

" Well where small because where O/C'S " MoonlightStorm24 said .

" Oh that's cool " Shelia said .

" Also their are more O/C'S deep in the forest still looking for help to save some O/Cs get back to our world " Tougetatoo101 said . Shelia didn't really know what he meant from there world but she helped them out and headed into the forest .

BACK WITH THE OTHER O/C'S

" and yeah that's how me and mothie became friends " xXStringXx said explaining her story with Scarlet_Thorndike .

" what should we talk about ne- " xXStringXx got interrupted by seeing Tougetatoo101 with a human that was not Shasta at least but she jumped a bit when she saw them .

" Oh my you guys scared me , I thought you were that other girl " xXStringXx said . Then the other O/C'S and me and realkingtrollex noticed as well and went up to her with curiosity of another human than just Shasta. 

" i'm Shelia by the way , what's yours? " Shelia said .

" i'm xXStringXx " she said waving at the human . 15 minutes later after getting to know Shelia they walked with her through the the forest trying to find a way to save the to O/C'S that where captured by Shasta .

" Thanks for helping us out Shelia " Stella_9977 said .

" Anytime,  I can help you all with anything " Shelia said .

" so , can we show you around the wattpad world when we save them? " I said .

" a tour would be great vitarah , also I'm curious about world of wattpad . What is that all about? " Shelia asked .

" it's a place where we call home and live their . It's humongous also if you where in world of wattpad , you would be an O/C just like us " Stella_9977 said .

" that sounds interesting , I always want to see myself as an O/C " Shelia said .

" you will soon " TherealQueenPoppy said . They smiled at each other and kept traveling trying to find a way out of the woods .

TO BE CONTINUED...