chapter 4 : Scarlet's warning

@scarlet_throndike then ran to the water cup where the rest of the O/C charaters are and was going to tell them what she heard from @Shasta123 .

" GUYS , GUYS I HAVE SOME BAD NEWS!!!! " Scarlet_Thorndike yelled .

" What's the matter? " WingerIsGrumpy asked .

" it's about Shasta and her plan!! " Scarlet_Thorndike said .

" plan? What plan? " MoonlightStorm24 asked .

" she's trying to get rid of all the O/C'S in the world!!!!! " Scarlet_Thorndike shouted .
Me , Ash_FaLiX9 , and @realkingtrollex gasped in shock while the others thought nonsense. 

" scarlet , I'm pretty sure your just hearing things " @alexoc2219 exclaimed .

" no please listen , it's going to be an disaster!!!! " Scarlet_Thorndike said worried again like before .

" How could it be , she just showing us around in the real world and lately nothing has bad happened " Tougetatoo101 said trying to calm her down .

" no but , I heard what she said and I heard like she was doing some witchcraft in the basement over there!!! " @scarlet_throndike said pointing at the door that Shasta went into .

" you know what guys , I agree with her . We should help her out " I said .

" dont worry vitarah i agree with you , I'll be on anyones side except the bad ones " Stella_9977 said .

" I agree to " @xXStringXx said .

" Thanks guys your all supportive for me and my good old friend Scarlet_Thorndike . I appreciate it " I said .
I could even tell that scarlet was happy about support to .

" C'mon I think we should just sneak away " Stella_9977 said .
We all agreed and tried to sneak out . @tougetatto101 tried to go out from the window , @xXStringXx and WingerIsGrumpy tried under the door and me , Stella_9977 and Scarlet_Thorndike tried to sneak out from going into the vent . That was until we heard Shasta's voice .

" so * grabs garbbing poition from her pocket * . . . You guys found out , did you " Shasta said . Then she used her position to grab Scarletthetroll and AlexOC2219 .

" HEY PUT US DOWN YOU WICKED WITCH!!!!! " AlexOC2219 said pounding on her hand but it was no use .

" LET GO OF ME!!!! " Scarletthetroll yelled as she kicked and screamed .

" so , vitarah . I know that SCARLET!!! has told you guys about what I was planning really quick before I could do but once I have all you guys captured , you'll all be better , and where all gonna try a more peaceful life . . . UNDER MY SPELL AND COMMANDS!!!!!!! " Shasta said as she tried to grab me with the grabbing position but @xXStringXx helped me escape with WingerIsGrumpy . Only 2 O/C'S where captured by Shasta but mostly she wanted me out of all the O/C charaters she has and will get . But luckily I made it out safe thanks to my friends .

" RUN EVERYONE , FIND A SAFE PLACE TO LIVE!!!! " Stella_9977 said helping me up from the pipe and into the giant forest where all of us started to live in but not for long as we'll still discover the actual meaning of real life .

" I'LL GET YOU LATER VITARAH . ONCE I HAVE EVERYONE INCLUDING YOU , YOU AND YOUR FRIENDS IS GOING TO SAY GOODBYE TO YOUR PRECIOUS LITTLE WATTPAD WORLD AND YOUR PATHETIC LITTLE THING CALLED YOUR LIFE!!!!!!! " shasta123 yelled at us while we kept running nonstop until we all where safe .

TO BE CONTINUED...