chapter 1 : meet new O/C

Meanwhile with the other O/C Stella_9977 , Veronika1930 , Ash_FaLiX9 , Rosie_Bloom , and everyone else  They where chatting until TherealQueenPoppy saw someone unknown in the background watching them .

" Um guys " @TherealQueenPoppy said

" What's the matter poppy? " @xXStringXx said . then she saw what poppy sees in the background . After that everyone notice and started to look at her .

" your need anything whoever you are? " Huskiesaresocute23 said staring at the person .

" Well I hope you won't mind if I tell you all something , would you? " Said the person .

" no , says who? " powxbash asked .

" the names @shasta123 , I'm an O/C can't you see? " Shasta123 said .
Everyone else looked at each other asking if they know her , but none of them knew .
( Shasta123 looks like melody from unknown tribe but In this story it's a lot different in her actions and doings so whoever made the book I apologize but here's her image anyways )

" and I need all the O/C'S to gather here " Shasta said .

" Okay but , oh wait are you new here? " Huskiesaresocute23 questioned .

" yes I am , I just wanna bring all O/C to meet and greet that's all " shasta123 said .

" i am so sorry , I thought you were evil because your looks hehehe!! " Huskiesaresocute23 said .

" Oh it's fine , not harm feelings " Shasta123 said laughing it off .

" Well shasta123 welcome to the world of wattpad , is it okay if can show you around here! " MoonlightStorm24 said .

" why sure thank you " Shasta123 said .
So MoonlightStorm24 showed Shasta around the whole area with DreamGirl1098, lenaqonita , AlyssaEsparza8 following from behind .

WITH THE OTHER O/C'S 

" Hey Scarlet_thorndike , do you mind if you wanna come join us? Where going out to the bar so if you wanna come that's fine " AmberTheHybridTroll said .

" sure I don't mind " Scarlet_thorndike said .

" OOOOHHHH CAN WE COME TO AMBER!?!?!? " xXStringXx , xXxaarmau2008xXx , and parb999999 said excitedly .

" you guys can come with us anytime , and besides I don't see why not " I said .
The three O/C then joined them as they entered . The bar a lot of people in their . AlexOC2219 was having out with Tougetatoo101 and hermiony8910 while jayjayp122 was singing in terms karaoke area with Yanderekillergirl1 , CherriBlossom0780 , and hoshi2169  And other O/C'S were dancing on the stage with the really loud music playing in the background .

" I'll go to karaoke!!! " parb999999 said running off .

" Hey,  wait for me i wanna sing to !!!! " AngelCannon1 said chasing her randomly .

" C'mon Scarlet_thorndike , let's go hang out at the tables with them " I said walking over to the tables as they followed me .

" AAYY WASSUP VITARAH01!!! " alexOC2219 said high fiveing me , and the same with the two others with Alex. 

" So anything interesting lately? " Tougetatoo101 said .

" nothing really , wish something did interesting happened " I said sarcastically.

" How bout you? " i Said. 

" where just hanging out like always when our creators are not here " hermioney8910 said leaning on the table drinking out of the red cups .

" Well that's good , hey should we have sleepover tonight? " i said .

" i would love to but my creator is going to be up all night so maybe next time when his sleeping " alexoc2219 said .

" Okay what about you guys " I said to the two .

" same answer as his " hermioney8910 said .

" I will!! " said Tougetatoo101 said .

" Okay well ill see you tonight then , I need to get a drink so be back " I said walking off .

" Tougetatoo101 do you wanna dance with me on stage? " xXStringXx said .

" yessah , I was hoping someone would say that . Thanks know you so much xXStringXx , race ya to stage!!! " Tougetatoo101 said running off .

" your not leaving me last place!!! " xXStringXx said running to catch up to her .

" I guess I'll just jug off with you alex " xXxaarmau2008xXx said drinking her cup while Scarlet_thorndike joined her .

" Okay then " alexoc2219 said drinking as well .

( sorry if it's short next one is longer and more better )
TO BE CONTINUED...