"We still don't know," Yoongi sighed. "It's frustrating, but at least with those pills, he's less likely to come out."

Jungkook shuddered. "I definitely don't want him and Agust to meet."

"The psychiatrist said most likely RM will be violent, since he was created by Agust." Yoongi said, looking sadly at his husband.

"The cycle continues." Namjoon muttered, sipping his water.

Hoseok bounced into the room. "I want RM to be like Yoonie." He decided, grabbing Namjoon's cheeks and squeezing them. "A cute wittle Nyumbug all fluffy and soft and giggly-"

Namjoon dumped the water on Hoseok's head, making the boy cry out and jump back.

"You should take a pill now, babe." Yoongi said, grabbing the bottle from Jungkook. He dumped one out and handed it to his husband.

Namjoon took it without a word, swallowing it dry.

"Hot." Hoseok stared.

Yoongi shooed him away. "Go on, you still haven't turned in your paper on the difference between asexual and aromantic yet."

Hoseok scurried away, and Jungkook left as well, remembering he left Jimin and Taehyung upstairs.

Yoongi wrapped his arms around Namjoon. "You okay?" He murmured.

"No." Namjoon sighed. "I just...I just want to be normal."

Yoongi was startled and he pulled back. "Namjoon-"

"I don't care you have D.I.D., I love you unconditionally, but I never wanted it for myself." Namjoon stared at the floor. "I don't want to have to take medication for the rest of my life, or constantly be worried RM will take over and hurt you or them."

Yoongi hugged him tightly. "Oh, sub, it'll be okay. You have a husband in the same boat as you who will always help you and never leave you, as well as five understanding and patient boyfriends who love you too. There's nothing you or RM could do to push any of us away from you."

Namjoon hugged him back, wishing he could believe that.

-

It was almost two in the morning when Agust sat up.

He looked around the dark room, hearing the sound of soft breathing coming from right next to him.

He glanced down and saw Namjoon peacefully asleep beside him, unaware Agust was watching him.

The alter smirked, not bothering to hide his eyes in the dark.

He reached a hand out and caressed the boys face, his nails ghosting over the skin.

"RM," he whispered. "Come out and play, baby."

He placed his hand over Namjoon's throat, wishing he could choke the boy but now wasn't the time. He had taken over for a reason tonight.

But he still couldn't resist slipping his hand under the boys shirt, feeling his abs and broad chest. His fingertips grazed the silver nipple piercing and Namjoon shifted in his sleep.

Agust chuckled, removing his hand. He couldn't wait to torture the boy later.

He slid off the bed, silently making his way to the door.

He crept down the stairs, glad no one was up late watching TV, and hurried to the kitchen.

He spotted the container of blue pills and grabbed it, his eyes glittering under the moonlight.

He went to the sink and dumped the pills down the disposal, flicking on the switch.

Blades chopped up the hard pills, turning them to dust deep in the drain.

Agust switched the disposal off, smirking.

"Try to keep me from my baby now." He laughed.

The lights flicked on.

Agust froze, hiding the now empty bottle in his sweatpants pocket.

"Yoongi?" Jimin mumbled, rubbing an eye as he stepped inside the kitchen.

"Ah, Jim." Agust spun around, forcing a smile. "What are you doing up late?"

"Jimin." Jimin pouted.

"Oh, right, sorry," Agust chuckled. "Just woke up. Had to...get some water."

"Me too." Jimin sleepily shuffled past him and pulled out a water bottle from the fridge.

"Okay, see you in the morning." Agust ducked his head, ready to hurry back to the bedroom. He wanted to get back before Yoongi sensed something was wrong, which was unlikely since he had been unconscious when Agust had taken over, but he didn't want to risk anything.

"Wait." Jimin called.

Agust stopped, mentally groaning.

Jimin shuffled over and hugged the boy from behind.

Agust tensed. "What are you doing?"

Jimin stood on his tip toes and kissed Agust's cheek.

"Goodnight, Yoongi. Love you." The pinkette yawned, stretching as he headed back to his room.

Agust watched, his hand slowly rising up and touching the spot where Jimin had kissed him.

It was the first time anyone had ever voluntarily kissed him.

It felt...

...nice.