Chapter 33: Who I Like? Isn't It Obvious?

Start from the beginning

🌻
"Pandora?" Phoenix called out and Pandora snapped up straight. She hummed as an answer. "You done?"

She posed in her mirror, examining how her sparkling floor length emerald dress with a slit up her right thigh, looked on her. "Yes..." she slowly answered as she made sure her silver rhinestone gladiator styled heeled sandals went with her dress. Her dress was low cut so her silver rhinestone snake necklace compensated and her earrings matched the pendant. Her hair was curled and half up, half down. Her makeup was a regular beat and exaggerated eyeliner and dramatic lashes with a shimmering green applied under eye. "Yes," she answered firmly.

"Then let's go, our dates are waiting for us," Eve announced as she grabbed her clutch. She wore a white lace mini dress with ruffles along the shoulders and even down the cut in the front with pointed glittery gold three strapped heeled sandals that gave her a fairy effect. She was going with a boy she had been talking to and been hoping that him asking to be her date was a step toward something.

Laurel wore a plain black satin halter top floor length dress with a slit on her right thigh. She wore white three strapped heeled sandals. Her date was a personal friend of hers that she forced to go with her because he was so "adorable."

Phoenix, of course, had to go all out considering her date was Alex. She wore a satin black mini dress with an asymmetrical cut along her whole right thigh covered by a fringe made of silver rhinestone fringes. She wore red pointed toe pumps to complete the look.

A hand slapped against the door for three quick sessions.

"Come on, Disney princesses. We gotta get this moving," Liz pressured from behind the door before her footsteps could be heard retreating. Pandora scrunched her face with pouted lips at the door as if Liz could see.

Zac was waiting for her downstairs.

'Kane is probably with Alyssa,' Pandora silently mentioned as she started to walk downstairs.

"Eck," she audibly expressed at the thought then shook her head.

"You good?" Phoenix asked by her side as they stopping in the hallway.

"Yeah," she lowly answered before continuing all the way downstairs.

Her eyes immediately met Zac's and she was able to smile. His own eyes lit up as he watched her go down the stairs. Jay had to shove him ahead to motion his to meet her at the bottom of the stairs. He stumbled on his way eliciting a laugh from Pandora. He put his dazzling smile on his face as he held his hand up for Pandora to hold. Pandora raised a single eyebrow as she hesitantly placed hers in his waiting hand.

"You look so gorgeous," he whispered then softly placed his lips on the back of her hand. Her face heated up as she giggled.

She fought to snatch her hand out of his grip. "Stop, you're so embarrassing," she gushed as he walked her the rest of the way down the stairs and more into the living room. They walked back to the end of the line with the rest of the waiting dates.

Zac finally let go of her hand to wrap his arm around her waist and hugged her tighter. Jay cleared his throat and the pair looked up to meet a pointed stare. His eyes darted down to Zac's hand resting more on Pandora's lower back. It didn't take long for Liz to follow suit of her boyfriend. Pandora rolled her eyes as Zac slowly moved his hand respectively on her waist. He gave the couple an unsure smile. Liz nodded before the protective pair finally looked away.

"Ignore them," Pandora told as she tried to move Zac's hand back down.

"You didn't hear the chat your big bro gave me, Baby Girl," Zac argued as kept his hand in place.