a very predictable or unoriginal thing or person.
Cliches. They're everywhere. Hated by everyone. But no one hates them more than Pandora Joyner. She grew up reading those horrible bad boy/good girl cliché ridden books and boy was she tired of them. She had despised the thought that she could ever be basic and predictable. Since then, she had tried her absolute best to avoid those kinds of situations. Little did she know that literally the most predictable thing would basically be dropped on her doorstep. Kane Castro was the name and being the new bad boy/player two houses down was his game. Him and his stupid cliché tendencies came and caused her foundation she had worked so many years on come crashing down right in front of her. Oh how Pandora loathed clichés.
#1 Diverse 1/20/19
#9 Interracial 4/6/19
- Chapter 1: Spilling Lunch Trays
- Chapter 2: Hatred For All
- Chapter 3: My Cheesecake!
- Chapter 4: The Party and the Plan
- Chapter 5: Free Boyfriend Jeans for Me
- Chapter 6: Nice Mom, Annoying Ass Son
- Chapter 7: Dinner with the Parents
- Chapter 8: Gossip Folks
- Chapter 9: The Big Game
- Chapter 10: Idioms for Idiots
- Chapter 11: Your Subscription is Here
- Chapter 12: The Worst
- Chapter 13: New Setting, Same Nuisance
- Chapter 14: Win Some, Lose A Lot
- Chapter 15: 50 Shades of Awkward
- Chapter 16: Date With the Sister
- Chapter 17: Hoco Fo'sho
- Chapter 18: Linked
- Author's Note
- Author's Follow Up
- Chapter 19: 2 Spooky 4 Me
- Chapter 20: The Weekend Off
- New Book
- Chapter 21: Let's Talk About Friday
- Chapter 22: Help I've Fallen
- Chapter 23: Escape the Room... and Kane
- Character Change
- Chapter 24: Can We Just Talk?
- Chapter 25: So Happy to Hate You Again!
- Author's Note