Chapter 16: Date With the Sister

I hope you know that I'm coming over today
-Bella

Pandora audibly laughed as she read Bella's text. She didn't have any plans so there was no reason to object.

"A friend is coming over!" Pandora announced throughout the house hoping either Jay or Liz heard me.

"Who?" Liz asked as she walked out of the basement with a basket full of laundry in her hands.

"Kane's sister," Pandora answered and Liz stopped in her tracks.

"You're awfully deep in the family of the guy you said you hated," she mumbled accusingly as she continued her way to her room. Pandora opened her mouth to argue but closed it back. She crossed her arms across her chest.

"Shut up," Pandora simply grumbled and the doorbell rang. She got up and went to the door. "Hey!" she greeted Bella after she opened the door.

"Hey Pandora!" Bella gushed and Pandora moved from the doorway to let her inside.

"Got any plans?"

"Nope!"

"Bella..."

Bella laughed, "I'm playing. I was thinking of going to the independent movie theater by Walnut they're playing Breakfast Club tonight," she offered.

"Ooh, that sounds fun and we can end with dinner," Pandora added.

"There's a nice food place nearby."

"Even better, let's get going," Pandora said as she grabbed her phone and bag.

"So... your car right?"

"You're funny," Pandora deadpanned as the pair walked out Pandora's house.

"Bella! Bella!" Pandora's finger immediately found its way to the bridge of her nose at the sound of Kane's voice. "You're going around the Broad street area, right?"

"Yeah, what do you want?" Bella impatiently questioned.

"I'm meeting a girl down there and there's problems with my car," Kane told.

"I know you're too spoiled to remember this, but there's a thing called the bus," Bella reminded with mocked sympathy.

"Bella," he groaned and Bella sighed.

"Fine, you can ride in the backseat," she said with a lazy gesture towards the car.

"Backseat?" he practically gasped.

"Front seat's for me," Pandora butted in as she stood by Bella's car.

Kane's eyes widened as if he just noticed her and she wasn't standing next to Bella the whole time, "Wait, what are you guys doing?" he asked.

"On a date," Bella told and he looked in between Bella and Pandora.

"Why?" Kane asked with his voice laced in complete disgust and his face scrunched up to match it.

"Fuck you," Pandora rolled her eyes.

"Kane, get in the car," Bella sighed as she walked to the driver side.

"I'm sitting in the front seat," Kane stated as he put his hand on the door handle. Pandora put her weight on the door.

"No. You're not," she countered. He tried to pull the door open but Pandora made sure to keep all her weight on the door.

"Pandora, get off the door," Kane demanded but she silently shook her head as she watched him struggle. He finally let go of the door and Pandora saw it as a chance to try to open the door. Not until she was yanked away and picked up.