you're his now

"Hey," a warming voice called. "Wake up."

    A hand lightly slapped against my cheek multiple times, waking me up from my slumber. I shook my head, shaking their hand off as I groaned.

Feeling a presence near me, my eyes shot open — my hands immediately applying force against their chest and pushing them away from me.

My feet pushed back, pushing myself further against the wall, even though I didn't move any further away from them.

"The hell?" they cursed. They came closer to view as I noticed it was a woman.

Knowing it was a woman, I couldn't help but feel more relieved. At the same time, if she was in this, cult, or whatever, she isn't any better than them.

"Do I look like Hernan to you?" she asked rhetorically as I stayed quiet. "I'm just here to change you and give you food."

"Stand up," she ordered. Her voice was clear and very ordering. It felt like I had to obey what she said.

I stood up slowly, the chains clinging and clanging against the wall. "I'm going to uncuff your hands first so you can change your top."

"Don't try to pull any tricks on me, I don't go easy like they do."

After what happened, I don't know exactly how dangerous everyone here is.

I nodded, choosing to staying quiet as she uncuffed my wrist chains. Clenching and unclenching my fists, I slowly slid off my blouse and pulled the tank top back over my bra. Extra layers.

I was almost grateful. It felt like it had been a long time since I've changed. Then again, there's no window, and there's no way for me to tell the time — for all I know it could have only been a day.

I looked down at the floor, specifically at my fists before looking up at her. On a whim, I raised my fist, swinging it at her — failing ultimately as she dodged it.

My eyes widened, finding her undamaged. I threw my left fist at her, grazing her cheek. It left her unfazed, though.

I grunted, realizing my left fist was still injured.

With her head turned to the side, she smirked, holding eye contact before her wrist connected with my cheek abruptly and very rigidly.

I stood in shock at first, not knowing how to react — my ears rang for a moment as I could swear I saw stars.

After that, all I could feel in my face was pain. Shocking and horrible pain. From one punch.

I groaned out, holding my palm to my face as the pain in my cheek ensued. "Fuck," I spat out.

"I told you, I don't play. They didn't send me in here to let you escape."

Learned that the hard way.

"Put the shirt on," she said as if nothing happened. Throwing the large shirt to me, I slipped it on, thanking that it was less revealing that my blouse.

"I'm your friend until you try to test me," she reminded, cuffing my right wrist.

The lady walked to the far-end of the room, grabbing something before walking back towards me. I squinted my eyes, getting a better look at it before realizing that it was a first aid kit.

She nodded at my left wrist, motioning to let her have a look. I placed my left wrist in front of her as she took it into her hand and examined it.