Awakening Pt. 6

Third Person POV

The machine gun bullets rips through the air, one struck Clark in the shoulder.

Clark: Augh!

Tojo: Get down!

Johnathan: Clark!

Johnathan tackled Clark to the ground as the plane speeds overhead. Clark is bleeding from his wound and Tojo quickly started to put pressure on the wound.

Tojo: We need to get to the hospi-

He was cut off by a colossal explosion from one of the battleships.

Johnathan: The Arizona!

Arizona's eyes widened then Oklahoma noticed her ship.

Oklahoma: My ship is tilting!

Soon fire began to spread and the three boys began to run towards the hospital with the ships following close behind. As they ran more ships exploded, and then they reach the beach. The ships and boys looked in shock at what they saw.

Johnathan: I-Is that a....

Tojo: We need to go.

Clark: I think I'm going to be sick.

The ships could only watch as bodies upon bodies of men, covered in oil,burns, and blood float lifelessly on the water and washing up on shore. They saw the ones still alive gasping for life as men and women in white try to get them to vehicles. A women in white quickly made her way to one of the men and putted him on a stretcher.

Women 1: Come on, you're not dying today you here me.

Sailor: Y-Yes....mam...

The women was then joined by another women in a similar outfit who picked up the other side of the stretcher and they carried him off to a car which had piles upon piles of bloody, burnt, oil-slicked bodies.

Johnathan: Come on.

The boys made their way to the hospital and they where about a couple of yards away when another explosion rocked the ground. The boys all got knocked down again and the ships where thrown off balance.

Hornet: what now?!

Vestal: ....no....

Enterprise: Vestal?

Tojo: They blew up the f*ckin hospital!

Clark: Augh I am starting to loose the feelings in my leg!

Johnathan: Hold on!

Suddenly a car came near them and a man in a white vest with a red cross on his chest poked his head out.

Man: This is a god damn war crime!

Tojo: Sir can you help our friend?

The man looked at Clark's injury and motioned towards the back of the car.

Man: I don't have a lot of room so if you can squeeze in be my guest.

Johnathan: Thank you sir.

Tojo opened the car and the smell of burning flesh hit the noses of both ships and boys alike. However the boys didn't flinch and Clark squeezed his way into the car.

Tojo: He's in.

Man: Alright!

The car sped through the streets and the two remaining boys heard another drown coming from the sky.

Nagato: Not again.

Suddenly a plane emerged however this one had a blue circle with a white five point star on it.