The Final Battle pt.1

Third Person POV

The entire room was silent as the ship girls and boys processed what they have been told. Suddenly Queen Elizabeth snapped out of her trance and raised her scepter towards Empress.

Q.E: What are you all doing?! Shoot her!

The rest of the fleet soon nodded and began to rang shells, bombs, and bullets. However when the ordinances where mere inches from Empress's face, she raised her hand and they all stopped in mid air.

Empress: Pitiful.

She soon snapped her fingers and the entire wall of steel soon disappeared into thin air. She then snapped again and soon thousands of turrets appeared through purple portals. But this time they where siren batteries.

John: H-How...

Empress: As you can see I am the controller of this realm, and this means that I can only win this fight. If you surrender and bow down, I might convince myself to save your life and possibly your soul.

There was a shocked silence that followed however it was soon stopped by a grunt from Karl. He drew his knife and pistol before limping in front of Empress, his wounds still bleeding.

Empress: Oh? You are approaching me to fight?

Karl looked at the room with his family one last time before taking a deep breath and nodded.

Karl: I'm already a dammed man. There is no way to save me.

Empress: How brave, but foolish.

She quickly flicked her wrist and tried to send a bullet towards the German however it was stopped by an arrow from Enterprise who had a stern look on her face. Empress was hit in a blind spot and raised her hand to her face. It was soon covered with blood. She looked up to see the rest of the combined force raised their weapons, ready to fight.

Empress: So be it.

She quickly began to unleash a storm of lasers as the combined fleet evaded or blocked the oncoming fire as best they could as well as trying to return fire. Many where injured in the hailstorm however as the smoke cleared Takao and Kaito emerged from the smoke, swords drawn as Katio leaned on Takao's shoulder to support himself.

Takao: Ready?

Kaito: Lets go.

Takao jumped from the ground with speed as the two began to spiral into a drill of sorts with their swords. It soon made contact with Empress's riggings however it did little damage. Dimitri and the Cleveland sisters took a position near the right of the Empress before lighting up with AA and PPSH fire. Bullets pinged off the metal, giving Takao and Kaito enough time to get away from a swipe by Empress. The Empress grinded her teeth in frustration however when she turned towards the rest of the fleet she was soon greeted by Enterprise's knee to her face, sending the siren to the ground where Belfast and Sheffield gave her a quick jab to the knee, setting her up for a rifle shot by Giovanni who grinned at his headshot.

Giovanni: I like this rifle.

Johnathan: Yeah, now please keep firing.

Giovanni: Gladly.

As Giovanni rained down more fire from his borrowed M1 as John and Karl rained fire from a slightly forward position with Bismarck, Hood, Tirpitz, Warspite, and Queen Elizabeth. The many destroyers and submarines on both sides darted left and right, whittling down at Empress's shield. The siren was enraged and soon stood up.

Empress: Enough!

She quickly stomped her foot and a shockwave knocked everyone to the ground. Suddenly all of her wounds that the combined force has chiseled away slowly sealed up and then disappear. A smile appeared on the Siren's lips as the collective force all groaned with annoyance.

Empress: Lets end this.

She quickly clenched her fist before slowly opening her hand, a purple light began to glow and then the black wisdom cube appeared in her hand. The ship girls and boys eyes widened and Enterprise raised her bow, arrow nocked. Empress saw this and smiled.

Empress: Oh, not so fast.

Enterprise fired and the arrow seemed to be on a direct path towards Empress's heart however with a quick strike she hit the black wisdom cube and the arrow disappeared.

Enterprise: What?!

Hood: Where did it go?

Some of the ship girls looked around confused, others still keeping an eye on Empress to make sure she doesn't make any attempts to attack. However all eyes widened when Johnathan coughed, he looked down and saw two things that shocked him. One was the blood on his hand from his cough.

The second was the yellow arrow going through his chest.

Johnathan:.......f*ck......

Johnathan soon fell onto the ground unconscious, as a pool of blood soon began to grow as Vestal quickly ran towards him and began to try and stop his bleeding. However as the ships recovered from the shock Empress hit the black wisdom cube several times before stomping on the ground again. Soon another shockwave hit the combined fleet however when it hit the boys it simply went through them. Dimitri and Karl quickly raised their rifles as John raised his Lewis gun towards Empress and fired as Giovanni grabbed Johnathan and began to drag him towards Vestal. However when he got near the girls he was soon held back by a large forcefield of some sort. The girls began to hack away at the forcefield wit little progress. Seeing this Giovanni set Johnathan down and tried to get through with a tackle however he was soon sent flying back from the force the forcefield gave to him. Suddenly the forcefield began to move, dragging Johnathan's body with it as the girls continued to try and break through with all of their weapons. Kaito drew his still broken sword and began to limp his way towards Johnathan to check on him however as he did Empress drew a smile.

Empress: Oh, I don't think so.

She quickly flicked her wrist and suddenly a siren laser cannon appeared through a portal and fired, Kaito's leg was blown clean off and he soon fell to the ground. Takao screamed as she ran towards the forcefield, soon striking it with her sword, shattering it into pieces. As those pieces of steel soon began to fly, Empress slowly began to walk towards Kaito who was not moving on the ground. Karl, Dimitri, and John began to try and make the air full of lead however every bullet seemed to do nothing as the siren shrugged them off like it was nothing. Karl, Dimitri, John, and Giovanni soon drew their melee weapons and charged the siren however they where all slapped away by one of Empress's riggings, slamming onto the forcefield which sent them crashing into the ground. Empress smiled sadistically as she stood over Kaito, drawing her sword rigging and raising it over her head as the ship girls could only watch in horror as she readies her blade.

Empress: Good night, human.

She begun to swing down her sword to a cry from Takao and a shout from the boys when suddenly she stopped. The entire battlefield became silent as the forcefield suddenly fell down and Empress's sword began to dissipate.

Empress: W-What....is...this....treachery....

The ships where confused however when the sword fully disappeared they saw a katana, its blade through Empress's chest and hand, knocking the black wisdom cube out of her grasp. Suddenly the blade retracted and a hand latched onto the sirens shoulder and threw her to the wall. It was then that the ships, the boys, and Kaito who was squinting through his blood soaked eyes in shock.

Kaito: Hinata....what are you doing here?