Revelation pt.3

Third Person POV

The ships all land on the ground with collective thud, what seems like the floor clinked like shattered glass around them. The bodies of Karl and John thumped first as Giovanni and Dimitri's bodies quickly followed. Johnathan and Kaito soon landed on their feet, their weapons drawn.

Hipper: Owww....

Hood: Is everyone ok?

Before anyone could answer Kaito rushed Johnathan, his katana slicing past Johnathan who parried the blade with his rifle which he used to push back Kaito a few feet. Dimitri soon followed the action, drawing his dagger at a disoriented Giovanni and punching the Italian to the ground. John scrambled to draw his pistol however Karl punched his gun away and raised his own. John quickly diverted the barrel away from his head as the shot rang out. The fight soon began to to turn as Dimitri slammed his fist into Giovanni's gut, soon a large word popped up and Enterprise looked up at it in confusion.

Enterprise: Operation Uranus?

Bismarck's eyes widened as she soon looked towards the boys, all of them with weapons drawn out. Before she could speak Johnathan kneed Kaito in the stomach. The words Midway soon loomed overhead.

Bismarck: We need to stop them, if this is where I think its goin-

She was interrupted by Karl flying into Sheffield, his knife clattering on the ground as the words El Alamein popped up. John didn't give him any time to breath as he rushed towards him however was stopped by Tirpitz who tripped him and caused him to stumble, giving Karl enough time to get up and grab his knife.

Cleveland: Hey, you made contact with him!

Eugen: Which means we can restrain them.

Enterprise: Then lets go!

The ships soon split up, each group trying to delay the boys from killing each other. Wales was one of the first to reach Dimitri who attempted to stab Giovanni however Wales parried the attempt with her sword. Dimitri lunged again at Giovanni, almost completely ignoring Wales who again tried to block his attack however Dimitri simply broke through the sword and stabbed Giovanni through the hip. The words Smolensk soon appeared as Giovanni staggered back however he didn't fall. Dimitri tried to press his advantage however Belfast quickly blocked his knife with her gauntlets. 

Meanwhile John and Karl are locked in a knife duel, each trying to get the edge over the other while also dodging the ship girls attempts at restraining them. Karl managed to get past Edinburgh's attempt at holding him and made a stab towards John who was being held back by a collective effort from Bismarck and Hood. Karl quickly tried to slice John's neck however John quickly moved to the side and stabbed Karl in the gut, causing him to stagger back.

"Sicily"

Johnathan meanwhile was stabbing his rifle and bayonet around like a madman, constantly trying to hit Kaito who was blocking with his katana. Takao tried to separate the two with a strike however Johnathan kicked her away before she let the blade down.  Enterprise drew and arrow and aimed at the two however couldn't get her shot off in time as Johnathan used his rifle butt to slam into Kaito's stomach.

"Marshall islands"

It was at this moment that Hornet quickly tackled Johnathan to the ground as Enterprise loosed her arrow to keep Kaito from attacking the both of them. Chaos continued as the surrounding area lit up into battles and soon the ship girls where being overwhelmed despite their numerical advantage.

"Anzio"

Karl was stabbed in the leg.

"Kwaljein"