Awakening pt.5

Third Person POV

The ships couldn't believe what they heard. Dimitri and all of his siblings couldn't believe it either. The train rocked back and forth as they make their way to the central rail station.

Dimitri: Their gone.

Nicoli: Are the rumors true?

Joseph: If they are I'm very pissed.

Natasha: How can anyone do this?

Dimitri: This changes a lot.

Maxim: They at least gave their lives to the motherland.

Natasha: Agreed.

Nicoli: Well than what are we waiting for?

Dimitri: Did you guys get your unit assignments?

Natasha: Well I got my wings.

Maxim: The beautiful night witches of Russia.

Nicoli: I got Moscow.

Maxim: A quiet place.

Joseph: Leningrad.

Maxim: Ah, the liberator that got us out of the Tsar's oppression. Very good.

Dimitri: Stalingrad.

Maxim: Dimitri you must have the motherland on your side if you are defending the city that bears our leaders name.

Natasha: Don't let that go through your head though little bro.

Nicoli: So I guess this is good bye until we meet each other again.

Joseph: Don't worry comrade, we can all make it through this war. After all the motherland is with us.

Dimitri: Well we are here. I wish you all the best.

Maxim: Until we meet again.

Maxim: Ura!

The rest of the family: Ura!

They all departed to go to their respective trains and they all left for their own war.

Atago: I could never say good bye to my dear sister like this.

Enterprise: I don't think anyone of us can.

Suddenly they heard gunshots and they turned to see Giovanni sprinting through a plain of some sorts. He quickly ducked behind a rock and loaded his rifle before charging again. Behind him are multiple trucks and what seem to be small tanks.

Giovanni: Come on!

Officer: Keep pushing forwards!

The men around Giovanni continued to run at a breakneck pace. Bullets fly past them and explosions send men flying. Some men fell down with holes of blood in their body while others have pieces of metal sticking out of them. Some lost limbs and their screams terrorized the ships.

Officer: Come on! We can make it!

The men continue to run as explosions and bullets continue. Suddenly a shape is seen and the ships noticed it had a red star on it that is the same as the red star on Dimitri's hat.

Giovanni: Enemy tank!

Officer: Take it out!

A man with a weird tube that has a large bulb at the end came and quickly put a knee down.

Soldier 1: Firing!

The tube launched the bulb towards the tank and the tank explodes. The crew got out, they were on fire.