The Plan

Dimitri: A black wisdom cube. That is the name of this thing.

Wales: Yes. Also remind me why you two are so close to each other.

The room turned to Takao and Kaito who were sitting close to each other on the coach. They quickly realized this and separated a bit.

Takao: Sorry about that.

Kaito: It's fine.

Agato: Ara ara~ you are making me jealous dear sister.

Takao: S-S-Stop that dear sister.

Illustrious: If you want we can plan a wedding once this war is done.

Atago: Oohh my dear little sister is getting married!

Takao: Stop that dear sister!

Takao was blushing a crimson red but calmed down a bit when Kaito gently put a hand on her shoulder and calmed her down.

Enterprise: I am so happy for you guys but we need to focus on the task at hand.

Wales: Agreed. So this wisdom cube is basically an overpowered version of the wisdom cube that created us.

Ark Royal: A literal black box it seems.

Hood: Yes and it also seems that Akagi an Kaga keeping everyone else in the Red Axis in the dark on this project Orochi.

Cleveland: So what do we do?

Queen Elizabeth: I suggest we attack, the project isn't complete yet so if we attack now we can possibly destroy the project before it has a chance to sail.

Akashi: What are you thinking Akagi ~nya.

Then the black mental cube began to shake violently and then started to shoot purple lighting out.

Wales: Wait what the heck is it doing?!

Belfast: Everyone get back!

The purple lighting started to expand than it struck the boys and they got shocked.

Dimitri: Blyat!

Karl: Scheise!

John: Bloody hell!

Johnathan: Jesus!

Kaito: Itai!

Giovanni: Una schifezza!

Enterprise quickly ran to the case and shut it close but in the process she touched the wisdom cube. Enterprise spaced out a bit before regaining herself and closed the case.

Takao: Kaito are you ok?

Kaito: What just happened?

Dimitri: How was I supposed to know?

Sheffield: Karl you are hurt allow me to help you.

Sheffield than slapped Karl and he immediately got up.

Karl: I am not going to question that. Thanks Sheffield.

Sheffield: No problem.

John started to get up but than collapsed.

Wales: John!

Belfast took his pulse.

Belfast: He is fine.

John: Bismarck...

Wales: Where is Bismarck?

Bismarck: Someone called me?

The whole room turned around to see Bismarck standing there with a bandage on her leg and her on a wheelchair.

Wales: When did you get here?

Bismarck: I was here for the last 2 minutes when Vestal asked where I was going to stay and I said I would ask you guys.

Johnathan: First I would like to apologize for John's actions.

Bismarck: That is alright, I forgive him but is he alright?

Belfast: Yes he is just unconscience.

Bismarck: I will just wait.

John: What in the bloody world just happened?

Giovanni: Welcome back dude.

John:  Hi guys. Oh Bismarck.

Bismarck: Hello.

John: First I would like to apologize for what happened back at the ruins.

Bismarck: It's alright.

John: Really?

Bismarck: That is in the past and I understand your anger. You think Hood would just forgive me like that.

Hood: Not going to lie I was a bit pissed when I saw her for the first time but we forgave each other before the alliance split.

John: I see.

Bismarck: No hard feelings?

John: Yeah.

The two exchanged a small smile while the rest of the room looked at the two with a new sense of happiness that they were able to figure this out.

Enterprise: Now we have that figured out, let us begin preparations for the attack.

Everyone else: Hai!