The Final Battle pt.2

Third Person POV

The battlefield was silent as Kaito looks up at his friend in shock. For the most part Hinata was fine, however what set him apart was the large red dot in between his eyes. Kaito knew that was the bullet that ended his friend's life, but to see him up and about with it was seriously freaking both him and the rest of the ships out.

John: What the bloody h*ll is in his head?! Is he shot in the head?!

Johnathan: How is he alive?! And how did you get here?!

Hinata: Don't ask me, I honestly don't know.

His comment soon brought a small chuckle form Kaito however he was cutoff when a violent cough soon escaped his mouth. Blood began to come out of his mouth as Karl and John quickly rushed over to give him cover.

Karl: You ok?

Kaito: *cough* yeah, I'm fine.

Dimitri: Incoming!

The three soon looked up to see Empress flying towards them, riggings lighting up with dozens of lasers aiming right at them.

Empress: How dare you mortal being hurt me!

Takao: No you don't!

Takao soon dove from above and knocked Empress from her path, however may lasers were still coming towards the boys when a shadow soon appeared in front of them and lifted a shield that blocked the incoming shots. A cloud of smoke soon emerged as the shadow then began to knock back Empress from the three boys.

Javelin: Another one?!

The smoke soon began clear and soon the shadow shows itself to be a man, however something was wrong. Very wrong. His stance was heavily leaned to one side as if he couldn't support himself, his arm's silhouettes have bits of pieces missing, and the scent of burnt flesh hung in the air. Then, the flash of a Royal Navy sailor's cap soon showed itself as the shadow grabbed Empress and pinned her down to the ground.

Empress: How dare you- Unhand me at once!

Kyle: How about no you bloody bastard.

John: Kyle!

Kyle: And you, I can't believe you sighed up. Did nothing I or our brothers say stick with you?

John cringed slightly at the slap by his older brother however as Hinata grabbed the black wisdom cube Kyle smiled.

Kyle: *sigh* You really are the youngest among us.

John: What's that supposed to mean?!

Karl: It means you are immature.

Kyle: Yeah, what the Jerry says.

John: Oh come on!

Hipper: If you don't like how they say how you act then stop acting like what they say. Idiot!

Giovanni: So what now?

Enterprise: You know, for the final boss that was exceedingly easy. Usually there would be a large battle with many old characters coming back.

Author *eyes widened*

Wales: Yeah, its almost like the author is loosing his aim with the story.

Author *sweats profusely*

Empress: For all that build up only to have a chapter and a quarter fight is pitiful. I mean I'm still pinned to the ground by some mere mortal. I am the Empress of the Sirens!

Author *drowning*

Dimitri: Anyways, why are there only people from John's and Kaito's past. What about the rest of us?

Vestal: It seems the only ones who are able to come here died in the past due to combat before you guys transported here. Or at least that is what I am guessing from what I have saw.

Karl: Great! Now how do we get out of here?

Q.E: Just destroy the cube! It brought us here, so destroying it will fix it.

Warspite: I would caution against that your majesty.

Cleveland: I agree, we don't know what Miss Empress did to the cube. Maybe its a booby trap.

Z1: Really?!

Tester, seeing her chance, quickly ran for it after jabbing her captor in the stomach and taking off. However in her haste she slammed into Hinata who was in her way. With a start Hinata dropped the wisdom cube and time seemed to slow down. Johnathan quickly sprinted before diving and catching the black wisdom, however as he did bursts of lighting soon struck him, then the rest of the boys before suddenly a bright light engulfed all of the ships as their visions turned to white.

Hey guys, the Author here. Sorry for the short chapter and the irregular uploading times but the next chapter should be coming as soon as school ends. Again sorry for the short chapter and I hope you have a wonderful rest of your day. Stay safe!