Back At Base

Third Person POV

Kaito: So that is what happened.

Karl: Wait so you saw 2 sisters.

Dimitri: Yes.

John: One of them is the one that attacked us and Cleveland.

Kaito: Yes.

Johnathan: Then the other one just appeared out of no where.

Dimitri: Da.

Giovanni: So Kaito and the one you call Takao had a duel.

Kaito: Yes.

Karl: While Dimitri and the other girl called Atago had tea and chatted.

Dimitri: It was good tea and she was a very nice person.

John: I agree on the tea part. But then Kaito and Takao joined them?

Kaito: They had Jasmine, not some weak water like your English tea.

John: What you say you bloody wanker.

Giovanni: But anyways you all talked for what, 8 minutes. And you not only convinced them to join us, but INVITED THEM TO OUR BASE WITH THEIR WEAPONS?!

Takao: We are right here you know!

Atago: Calm down sister, you are always so tense.

Dimitri: First it was just Atago we convinced. Takao had her suspicions so we allowed them to carry their weapons.

Karl: Somehow that made sense.

Johnathan: Guys, I think we are being watched.

John: By who? That British carrier over there?

The group turned to the bush to see a pair of eyes staring creepily at Kaito from behind the bushes.

They then quickly turned back around.

Kaito: Guys you know what Wales said, they had a destroyer-con on the base.

Karl: Yeah, but we are all cruisers and aircraft carriers......oh. wait. sh*t.

Kaito: *whispers* Guys, please help me if I am in trouble.

John: Why? She's not the destroyer-con.

Giovanni: Are you in a state of denial or, just like your empire, you are becoming senile.

John: Why you bully me?

Johnathan: Of course dude we will help you.

Ark Royal: Help him with what?

The group looks back and saw Ark Royal 2 feet away from Kaito.

Dimitri: What are you doing?

Ark Royal: I just can't help but notice this cute little destroyer, I just thought I should introduce myself.

As she says this she got closer to Kaito. Then both Kaito and Takao drew their swords.

Kaito: Get away from me you destroyer-con!

John: Wait so you are telling me that the Ark Royal is the destroyer-con.

Johnathan: Yes! Now are you going to help us or not?

John: Oh I will help alright, bout to clap an aircraft carrier out of her perversions!

Giovanni: That went better than expected.

Dimitri: Wait, Takao why are you helping us defend Kaito?

The whole group looks at Takao in confusion but Atago just smiled while Takao started to blush a light red.

Atago: Ara Ara~my dear little sister has a crush on someone.

Takao blushed bright red from this and tries her best to retain her composure.

Takao: N-N-No I don't s-sister, y-you must ju-just be i-imag-imagining things.

Atago: Come on dear sister you are always so tense. If you like him just say it.

Atago smiles at the last part as Takao looks like she is about to pass out at any moment.

Dimitri: Kaito, do you like her?

Kaito: If I have to be frank.....yes I do.

This was the last straw and Takao turned white and collapsed right into Atago's arms.

Atago: Ooohhh my dear sister has a boyfriend. I am so proud!

Takao was in complete shock as this was the first time she felt this way to anyone but also that the person who she has her feelings for returns them. The guys just congratulated  Kaito for getting a girlfriend while also keeping an eye on Arc Royal.

Arc Royal: Well I shall just be going now.

Enterprise: What is going on here?! Why is the Sakura Empire here!?

The whole group whipped around to see Enterprise along with Belfast, Laffey, Javalein, Unicorn, Illustrious, and Sheffield.

Dimitri: We managed to convince them to rejoin Azur Lane.

Belfast: Really?

Atago: Yes and my sister has her first boyfriend on the first day here.

Unicorn: What is a boyfriend? 

Illustrious: Something that doesn't happen often here, you will understand when you grow older.

Unicorn: Ok.

Laffey: Laffey is happy for Takao.

Javalein: Congratulations!

Enterprise: Still doesn't explain why you two are rejoining us.

Atago: Akagi and Kaga are keeping the details of Project Orochi in secret from us. we are given no details regarding the project or its purpose.

Belfast: I see.

Enterprise: Well you two, welcome back to Azur Lane. First we need to let the others now about this. Secondly we need all of you to join us in the meeting room.

The group nodded and they started to make their way to the building. As they walk to the building Sheffield stops Karl for a brief moment much to everyone surprise who all stopped to see what is going on.

Sheffield: There is a insect near you. Let me take care of that.

She than grabs a knife from her maid uniform and slashed a mosquito that was near Karl's head. Karl didn't flinch while the other guys looked at her amused. The girls on the other hand were shocked at their reaction.

Belfast: Are you ok with this?

John: We have all seen crazier things than this.

Johnathan/Giovanni/Dimitri/Kaito: Amen. Agreed. Da. Yes.

Sheffield: The insect is eliminated.

Karl: Danke. (Thanks)

Sheffield: No problem.

The two turned back towards the group and started to walk again to the building. The rest of the group in tow.