The End

Date: 1947

Pearl Harbor.

The waves slowly crashed against the shores of the harbor as Tojo and Clark sat on top of a hill. There eyes were fixed on the harbor ahead, the memories of the attack still imprinted on their minds. In the distance several female voices where heard and the two men looked to see their wives along with Johnathan's mother cheering on Benjamin and Johnathan's dad in their lawn dart game.

Tojo: Sure is peaceful.

Clark nodded as he laid back onto the grass. It was days like these when he, Tojo, and Johnathan would do a whole slew of pranks and tricks on the soldiers stationed on the base. However all he could think of was how Johnathan was gone. Every trick and prank simply brought back more memories that only retold the same information.

Clark: Johnathan would have loved this.

Tojo: Yeah....

The two continued to stare into the harbor when they soon heard the sound of feet on grass. Clark sighed and slightly turned his head towards the noise.

Clark: I will join you soon honey, just a few more minutes.

???: Now that's something I would never thought I hear.

The two boys eye's widened as they quickly scampered up. They turned around to see Johnathan, his military uniform nice and pressed with his head still in a military buzzcut. A smile was on his face as the two friends soon put a hand on their comrades shoulders.

Clark: H-Holy sh*t....

Tojo: Johnathan? Is it really you?

The man nodded and the two other men quickly turned to the still competing duo and their spectators with excitement. Their hands went off of Johnathan's shoulders to try and call the group however suddenly a thump is heard from behind them. The two men quickly turned again however this time, all they saw was empty air. The grass stood upright, symbolizing that no one has been their. However on top of the grass was a small shine which Clark went over and picked it up. He soon held it up, only to have his eyes widened once again. In his hand were dog tags, and on the tags where words that seemed to be etched on their by a knife. It read "Mathew 5:9 "Blessed are the peacemakers for they shall be called sons of god"". Clark and Tojo simply couldn't believe it, but they knew who the tag belonged to as the wind blew and a single navy plane soon passed by overhead.

Hiroshima.

The city was desolate, the streets were bear as the smell of rotten and burnt flesh hung in the air. However the silence was broken by the scamper of feet, as a little boy soon ran through the baked streets of the former city. He soon came to a house, its walls collapsed in and roof ripped apart however all around it were items strewn across the street. The boy quickly began to rummage through the house, looking for anything to sustain himself with as the city didn't provide any other kinds of food since the supplies stopped coming in and the area was still dangerous for him to leave. He soon spotted a small box and he quickly ran to it to see it was a ration kit of some sorts. His eyes were wide with happy greed as he soon tried to pry the box out of it's wedge however he was soon met with the sound of a hiss. He quickly turned to see a large rat, its mouth red with blood and its eyes staring hungrily at him. Suddenly the rat lunged and the boy raised his hands to defend himself however before he could throw a punch a flash of steel quickly cut the rat in two. The body parts soon slapped against the boy who quickly brushed them off as he looked to his savior. He was surprised to see a boy in an Imperial Army uniform, the sword in his hand strangely shattered. The soldier retracted his sword and looked at the boy, a hint of worry in his eyes.

Kaito: Are you ok?

The boy nodded and the soldier smiled before then stepping forward and yanking the ration kit out from the wedge. The boy quickly scampered to it and checked if it was still safe to eat. When he confirmed it was he turned to thank the stranger however when he did he only saw the street behind him. No footsteps were heard and there was no sign of anyone in the area expect for the boys own footsteps. However behind him where the soldier once stood, the boy spotted a katana. He slowly picked it up and unsheathed it, its broken blade was blunted however the boy knew a blunted weapon was better then none at all. However as he carried the sword and ration kit a single question was still in his head. Who was that soldier?