Preparations

Third Person POV

The fleet of both the Eagle Union and Royal Navy got ready for the battle and they were almost ready. It would be only a matter of time before the decisive battle would take place however a certain group has other things on their mind.

Dimitri: YOU DAMN CAPITALIST CAT, VODKA DOESN'T COST THAT MUCH!!

Karl: EVEN PREMIUM GERMAN BEER IS HALF THIS PRICE AND I DOUBT THIS IS BETTER THAN THE VATHERLANDS DRINKS.

Akashi: It's called business. Now do you want the vodka or not? ~nya

Dimitri: Comrade Stalin would not stand for this.

Kaito: This is a shame. Also why are their pictures of us on pillows?

Akashi: That is my premium product. ~nya

Giovanni: I am not sure if I am comfortable with this.

Johnatahna: Same, can you take these down from your stock?

Akashi: This is my livelihood, I only do professional business.

John: All right than Akashi, I got a deal for you.

Akashi: I don't do negotiations. ~nya

Karl: Oh no. We are not negotiating.

As Akashi turned to the group she saw they all had a sadistic smile. She gulped in fear but kept her voice steady.

Akashi: What do you mean by that? ~nya

Johnathan: Put it simply we don't like the fact that you are squeezing every penny out of the people here. Do you know what we do to people who profit from other peoples needs?

Akashi: N-No, what? ~nya

Giovanni: A profiteer. And do you know what the punishment is for giving out photos of people without their permission is?

Akashi: No.

Karl: To put it simply we "convince" these people to give their stuff to the people who needs it and we "convince" these perverts to give up said photos.

John: Would you like us to demonstrate how we "convince" them?

Akashi: No thank you you can have a small discount. ~nya

Dimitri: Thank you. Pleasure doing business with you.

The group left the shop Dimitri with his vodka, Hanz  with his beer, Johnathan with his coke, John and Kaito with their tea, and Giovanni with his Limocello. They passed by Hood and Bismarck who looked at them in confusion as they talked and drank while heading towards the docks.

Bismarck: Have they ever released their ship?

Hood: As far as I remember no.

The two approached the group who were still enjoying their drinks and their conversation.

Bismarck: Hello again.

Hood: Greetings.

The group turned to them and they all gave them a wave.

Bismarck: Do you guys know how to summon your ship?

The guys looked at each other than Kaito turned to the two females.

Kaito: No we don't.

Hood: Would you like to know how to?

Dimitri: Yes comrade, that would be greatly appreciated.

Bismarck: First you put the image of a ship in your mind. Then you imagine the ship in the water.

The group did this and their riggings turned into blue wisdom cubes and soon their ships appeared. Hood and Bismarck were stunned at how technological superior they were and the size of the ships.

Hood: Oh my god...

Bismarck: Their aircraft carriers are able to be compared to the Yamamoto in size.

When the rest of the attack fleet saw the ships they were shocked at the sight.

Cleveland: Look at the size of their ships!

Enterprise: Their aircraft look a lot like sirens when they stand still.

Wales: Why didn't we realize how powerful they are?

Takao: Why does their weapons look like Iron Blood?

Illustrious: I don't know but I am glad the holy light brought them here on our side.

Hornet: I agree with you on this one.

Enterprise: As much as we want to stare in awe at their ships we need to move.

Everyone else nodded and they boarded their ships. 

Queen Elizabeth: Alright, let's go!

Enterprise: All ships set sail!