Vacation

So I'm on vacation now. It was a 6 hour drive to the hotel, and apparently we're in a different time zone and an hour behind my usual time.

Anyway so we got to the hotel and they said our room wouldn't be ready until some time between 4 and 6. Now keep in mind it's currently 2 when they said this. We walked around the nearby harbor for a bit. So few people were wearing masks- I'd estimate maybe 1 out of every 10 people I saw had a mask on. That's absolutely ridiculous considering how many people there were, and this is a tourist spot. We had to go back to our car because it got too hot. Luckily we got our room before 4, I think we got it at 3 ish?

We were going to get one of those trolleys to bring in our stuff, but for whatever reason they would only let the employees load our stuff on. The employee who put our stuff on a trolley wasn't wearing a mask or gloves, and he got his grubby hands all over our stuff, including my bag. I'm not the most germaphobic person out there, but I don't want some doofus touching my bag with no form of protection. I would've rather carried my own bag, but he already got it out of the car.

I swear, nobody in my family better get the virus after this vacation.