"I told you!" Sirius screamed. "I told you that if you two were left alone I'd become a grandfather!"

"What?!"

It sounded like an avalanche as Marlene, James and Lily all ran up the steps to see what was going on.

"I'm scarred," Sirius fake cried into Marlene's shoulder.

"They were-" James said as he pointed between them before using his hands to mime what he thought had happened.

"No!" Rose and Harry yelled at the same time, both of their faces a bright red.

"You were going to!" Sirius yelled.

"I mean..." Rose joked. Harry's head whipped up to look at her in shock as Sirius let out a wail and fell to the ground.

"You've killed your father!" Marlene teased. Lily and James were both laughing so hard that they were clutching their stomachs.

"It was a joke!" Rose said quickly.

"My life is a joke," Harry murmered.

"Me too, you're not special," Rose told him. Harry rolled his eyes and sat back on the bed, pulling a pillow over his lap with red cheeks. James seemed to laugh even more at that.

"Ok, let's let Harry take a cold shower while we finish making supper and preparing for tomorrow," Lily said.

"Mum!" Harry cried. Lily just smirked at him.

"My baby!" Sirius cried.

"Let's go," Marlene sighed as she used her wand to levitate Sirius away. Lily and James followed after them, James yelling at Harry to be safe.

"Merlin, they're embarrassing," Rose muttered. Harry nodded in agreement and wiggled uncomfortably. Rose smirked at him and moved the pillow to straddle him.

"What are you doing?" Harry asked breathlessly, his cheeks still red.

"Just telling you happy birthday," Rose whispered as she kissed him again, pulling away when he tried to make the kiss even deeper.

"Want to know what would make this the best birthday ever?" Harry asked.

"What?" Rose said before she started kissing his neck, leaving her own mark.

"If you would officially be my girlfriend again," Harry said. Rose immediately fell off of his lap onto the bed.

"No labels yet," Rose whispered.

"But-"

"Happy birthday, Har," Rose said before she made her way out of the room.

"Bloody hell, what happened to your neck?" Ron asked when he saw Rose as she entered the kitchen where everyone else was.

"Bloody Potter," Sirius growled. Cedric smirked at Rose but when she sent him a knowing look, he looked down at the ground.

"Harry? What'd Harry do?" Ron asked.

"Mum, I think Ron needs the talk," Fred teased.

"The....No!" Ron said with wide eyes. He quickly ran out of the room in a panic as everyone else laughed.

"I think Rose is the one who needs the talk," Remus teased from where he leaned against the kitchen counter, standing in between Tonks' legs as she played with his hair.

"No!" Rose squealed as she ran out of the room as well, only to bump right into Harry, whose hair was slightly damp from his quick shower.

"Why are your cheeks so red?" Harry asked as he helped stabilize Rose.