"Yeah." I nodded as Chris also walked down.

"You might want to talk to some people first, Mesaal. Lots of these people have been waiting years for you to come home."

"I told them not to wait for me, didn't I?" A sad glint appeared in her eye.

"And yet, many of them did. You know, you were this village's pride and joy. You were the person everyone could rely on with their problems and you just suddenly disappeared with only a letter saying goodbye."

"A journey needs to have sacrifices otherwise no-one would ever go anywhere in life."

"That may be true, but such a big one? You left an entire village, for what? To become a ninja?" A shadow covered Mesaal-sama's eyes as she started walking to a crowd of people waiting at the bottom of the stage. "Are you really going to ignore me like that?!" Chris shouted as I looked in between the two of them.

"Chris, I think you should enjoy the festival. We're leaving afterwards, so spend your time with Mesaal-sama wisely." I advise as I walk towards Mesaal-sama. He only stayed silent as his eyes showed inner turmoil.

"Hey!" Mesaal-sama smiled at the group as they flocked her.

"Mesaal!" The group consisted of people around fourteen and older.

"It's been so long!"

"How have you been?"

"Where have you travelled?"

"Have you completed your journey yet?"

"Are you staying here now?"

"Please tell us your staying!"

"One question at a time." Mesaal-sama laughed. "I've been fine, how have you all been?"

"We've been fine, but.... Old Man Tokayati, his illness has nearly caught up to him....."

"Oh..... I'll visit him after the festival!" Mesaal-sama held an unwavering smile. "I've travelled all throughout the ninja nations and met many amazing people along the way."

"That's good!"

"You've always been such a good child."

"I'm afraid my journey hasn't been completed just yet... So, I won't be staying here."

"That's a pity...."

"We should enjoy our time here with you then."

"That would be the most logical idea, yes. Wait. Before all of that, I want you all to meet Ace." Mesaal-sama turned to me and motioned for me to go over.

"Oh~ Do you have a boyfriend?"

"No, I'm far too busy for that. But Ace is a friend."

"I see. Nice to meet you Ace~! I'm Ahiko~!" A young female walked up to me with a flirty smile on her face. She pushed her breasts up a bit and Mesaal-sama sent me a sympathetic look. "You seem very handsome, you want to spend the night at mine~?"

"Ahiko, you can't flirt with every guy you meet. Leave the poor guy alone. Yo, I'm Adiko, we're twins!"

"Shut it Adiko, you're just jealous that I can get men and you can't get any ladies!"

"Actually, if Adiko really wanted to, he could probably get all the girls in the village." Mesaal-sama silently walked to us and I shuffled closer to her. "Ace doesn't really like too many people, so please give him some space."

"Mesaal! You traitor! You were supposed to take my side!"

"But if I took your side, you would win. Plus, Adiko really could. Just make him a little flirty and he'd have everyone wrapped around his finger."