Chapter One

Mesaal's POV

When I awoke, I was in a forest. 'I recognise this forest from Naruto!' I thought.

'That's right, kid.'

'Eh, eh? Who are you and why are you in my head?'

'I'm your tailed beast, kid. You can call me Minoru, though.'

'Ok then... nice to meet you Minoru. Mind telling me where I am and why am I here? Not only that, but what's with these clothes? Also, why am I wearing an eyepatch?' I cast a look down at my clothes and feel the eyepatch on my skin.

'I can only tell you this much: you are now in the Naruto world. Your last name is no longer Shiota, it will be Yukini. Got it, kid? You might want to have a look in that bag of yours.' Minoru chuckled a bit at the end.

Sitting in a cross-legged position, I opened up the backpack I found laying next to me. Inside it were a few necessities for living in the ninja world. In it was: a few extra clothes, scrolls, two fans that look like Temari's, only smaller, kunai, shuriken, senbon needles, smoke bombs, paper bombs a windmill shuriken, some solider pills and the newest edition of the bingo book. I also found out there was a katana attached to my back (Media).

'Hey, Minoru?'

'What's up kid?'

'You mind leading me to Konoha?'

'Sure, follow the directions I give you closely.'

'You know, you're a lot nicer than I expected a tailed beast to be.' I comment as I get my stuff together. 'It's a good thing that I watched Naruto, I know all of the jutsus I need and I have knowledge of what will happen in the future.'

"How youthful!" I heard someone shout, that was definitely Gai.

'He must be on his way back from a mission with his team.' I thought as I saw a very bright green head towards my direction. There, in front of me, stood Rock Lee. In the flesh.

"Hello, my youthful butterfly! My name is Rock Lee, and I am Konoha's most dashing genin! Will you be my girlfriend?!" Lee practically screamed in your face. You took a small step back, not comfortable with how close he was.

"Errr. Nice to meet you, I guess? I'm sorry but we only just met, I don't think you know me well enough to be my boyfriend. My name is Mesaal Yukini." I say to him, sweat dropping a little. Then, the rest of Team Gai came to us.

"Hello there, what are you doing so close to Konoha's gates?" Neji asked me. Tenten smacked him on the back of his head.

"Don't be so rude," She heaved out a sigh, " I'm Tenten, that's Neji and Gai-sensei. It's nice to meet you Mesaal."

"It's nice to meet you too Tenten. To answer his question, I was thinking of becoming a Leaf Shinobi, so I came to Konoha."

"How youthful! You really are youthful, Mesaal!" Gai-sensei shouted.

"You have to put up with that everyday? I feel so sorry for you." I whisper in Tenten's ear. She giggled a little and nodded. "Well, I guess it's nice to meet all of you, but would you mind taking me to the Hokage? I would like to ask his permission to stay here." I ask them.

"Of course! We were heading to the Hokage anyway, we need to report our mission! Isn't that right, my youthful butterflies?!" Gai, once again, shouts.

"Gai-sensei, would you mind lowering your voice? It's kinda hurts my ears." I put my palms to my ears, feeling his voice echo through my eardrums.

"My apologies Mesaal-san!" Gai yells, totally ignoring my request.

"My youthful flower! You have a katana on your back! Also, you have an eyepatch on, did something happen to your eye for you to cover it? Does this mean you're a ninja?!" Lee inquired.