I feel like yoko used a strap on ngl (John)

Little surprise at the end 

Warnings: None. Absolutely none. This is a wholesome tale. Now stfu and read it thank you goodnight

Era: 1967 (he was daddy here. and i am just realizing this)

While listening to this, I suggest playing the song Venice bitch by Lana Del Rey

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The drenched needles of grass comforted the smiling, yellowing children throwing buckets of water onto each other, playfully. The sky was painted with a hue of red that flowed into an array of lemon and navy. Amelia's polka dot cotton dress was much past dirty, paint and old water splattered and stained across the skirt portion.

"When's my mummy going to be here?" A little girl asked, swinging her arms in front of her, the blonde pigtails scrunched on top of her head swaying along.

"Soon sweetheart," I checked the light teal watch wrapped around my wrist, "Very soon,"

This old concrete stoop had become uncomfortable. Surely, the scent of barbecue and chilling summer night was a pleasant one, it couldn't help my seating. The steps were partly covered in bouncy moss, which I did my best to avoid.

Pesky little gnats came and flew onto my thighs, each one of them feeling the wrath of my swift hand. He was still inside, cooking dinner for us tonight. My nose was in a pure felicity, when the aroma of pasta came slipping through the cracks of our wood door.

"What's he making?" A brunette boy came now, his cheeks redder than rouge from the cold.

"Pasta" I replied, waving the shivering boy on to come and sit with me- which he did.

"You're the best!" The pigtail girl giggled, stumbling her way to sit on my lap. The flour from my worn out apron transferred onto her striped dress, Amelia continued to play on the grass, making her two dolls fight and rip each other's hair.

"Now let's not do that Amelia, alright?" I tried to put in a calming tone.

She nodded her head and right away the two dolls were crashing their lips together barbarically.

A few moments of quietness existed then a figure walked around the block, catching all of their attention.

"MUMMY!" The pigtail girl beamed, jumping off of me, running to her mother in open arms.

"Hi Lilly and HUMPH," She grunted when her body was met with a weighty jump.

"I missed you!" The little boy pouted a bit, just like Lilly, he stepped away from me and went to go clutch his mothers leg.

"Amelia lets go, Mrs. Lennon needs to sleep," She cooed, signaling with a wave directed at her daughter.

"Okie," She grinned, the gap between her teeth adding to her cuteness.

"Now how much?" Their mother asked me, attempting to pull out her wallet.

"Oh no no, please don't feel the need to, they were quite wonderful," I insisted.

"Well if you say so," She sent me a weak smile, "Come on now," She picked up the boy whilst putting Lilly down. The family walked off to their flat, just across the street from mine.

"Hello darling," 

My head whipped around to see him. His raspy voice sounding like a doves jubilant tune to my ears.

"Kiss," I smirked, smiling the second when he bent over to place his pillow lips onto mine.

He crouched down to sit beside me, immediately snaking his arm around my shoulders.

"How'd I get so lucky?" He 'asked' me, directing my head to lay on his lap. His rather thick thighs brought comfort to my head, making the position nice. 

"Well, you never gave up," I answered, shutting my weary eyes.

"I know," He simply stated, running his coarse fingers through my tousled and knotted brown strands. He strummed my roots like a guitar, completely owning me. The warmth of his breath swam down my collarbone to my stomach, gracefully. 

"I think somethings burning," I sat up, sniffing. My eyes widened when I finally caught the problem

"Yeah, my burning passion and love for you," He smirked, jokingly

"No I mean I think something is actually burning!" I shouted worried. 

He placed me back to my original position, then darting back into the house, screaming every curse imaginable when the sight of his pasta reached his eyes. 

Here's the surprise: PREFERENCES

What rhcp song do you two listen to part 2

John: If

Paul: Love of Your Life

George: Hard to Concentrate 

Ringo: I like dirt

Hard to concentrate is a gorgeous song. Please listen to it my schmoopies mwah mwah.