Mom Paul is fucking me again(Paul Smut)

dude phineas and ferb brings back so much nostalgia, it scares me...

Summary- Dominant Paul, *squeals* after re reading this for edits I have realized he is somewhat dominant *boos*

Era- 1967 

------------------Your POV---

"It's been ages since Paul and I have had rough sex," I complain to my friends, Crystal, Alice and Mary-Jane. 

"Sweetheart, maybe you could tease him, flirt with other guys, make him jealous," Crystal suggests.

"Maybe, but I don't want things to go wrong, y'know?" I shrug.

"Well don't over do it, you know Molly and her husband are gorillas, and she gets him rough by flirting with his mates," Alice adds, before taking another drag off her cigarette.

"Whatever at least we give good advice, unlike your Aunt Nora," Mary snickers.

"Y'know what, maybe I will do that!" I squeal, getting pulled into a hug from the girls.

I stand up, rubbing my lower back with the palm of my hand since the floor was uncomfortable.

"Okay see you all later this week," I ask unsure.

"Of course!" Alice beams, rushing to give me another tight embrace.

"Okay Alice don't kill the poor girl, she still needs some cock," Mary chuckles, wiggling her eyebrows at me.

"Okay, now I think you all should leave," I move my hand in a shoo type fashion, before walking out of the lounge.

-------------time skip provided to you by Ringo's dancing---

It's been a week since I've had the talk with the ladies. And tonight was  the perfect time to set my plan into action. See, we were going to a small get together at George's flat, meaning I could flirt with at least two people. All I needed to do, is not let ANY action happen only little touches, and I had to make sure Paul could see it. 

I scan my closet, looking for an outfit that could make me look like a meal Paul would want to devour. My eyes fall onto a rather short, white dress, with spaghetti straps. It was very plain, but would fit all my curves. 

I pull it off of the hanger. Right away, I yank off my shirt and shorts, slipping the dress over my head. I lower the dress a tad, making it more snug around my lady bits.

Well here goes nothing.

----------------------------------------------------

I take a long sip from my drink as I watch Paul engage in a conversation. I can't help but smile at how much passion he puts in his words. Maybe it was the way he used his hands to make a 'boom' or the way is eyes would widen making his perfectly plucked eyebrows raise.

I see a smirk form on his face once he catches me staring. I shoot my eyes to somewhere else, my cheeks now feeling incredibly hot.

And that's when I find my prey. 

Ringo.

He'd always flirt with me, he had a little thing for me not too long ago-so why not, I stand up slowly, making sure Paul's eyes are on me. I strut over towards Ringo, his eyes now drifting towards me. 

"Hi Richie," I smile leaning against the counter beside us.

"O-oh hello Y/n, ye look fantastic," His eyes follow my curvy figure. I giggle at this, causing him to blush and dart his blue eyes to meet mine.

"So Richie, any new projects you're working on," I begin to massage his shoulder slightly, pressing the pad of my thumb deeply into his flesh.

"Oh that feels nice," His shoulders lower a tad, "And not really, everything's with them," He chuckles.