let me bite his ass (John)

cute little things ఌ❦❤︎❣︎❥♥︎♡︎☻︎

Era- 1965

it's kinda short- but cute

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I watched the boys, their fingers gracefully drumming against the string. He looked like he played without any effort however. He owned that guitar, he owned that raspy voice.

Just like how he owned my heart.

His hair was gelled, just like the other two.

"I want that middle chick," George sang, his accent popping through.

"I want that little chick!" Paul called out, John giving a little giggle at this.

John gave a slight cough to sooth his throat, "aY mAn sAvE oNe cHicK fOr mE," He sung, in a lower voice.

Paul shouted something after, I wasn't quite sure what, but he did. Him and John chuckled the whole time George sang, much to the joy of George. It was hard for the younger boy to not laugh, due to the voices the other two were acting with.

"That's was nice!" I smiled, walking up to John.

"I like it," George smirked, crossing his arms to seem tougher.

"Ditto," Paul winked, slapping John's arse.

"HEY!" John called out, rubbing his bum slightly to heal the pain.

"Whoops," Paul grinned, walking off.

John simply rolled his eyes, before turning his attention back to me.

"Want to get out of here m'lady," He leaned over, putting a hand out.

"Oh I'd be delighted sir," I forced a giggle, but not my smile.

I took his hand and he waltzed me out of the lounge. The cold breeze smacked us both once the door was shut. The trees were shaking a melody, a dark one. With the rustle of their leaves, the shadows of the moon crept up from behind me.

"I just want to thank ye," He looked at me, and after a moment he flicked his eyes away.

"Why?" I asked, caressing the back of his hand.

"For dealing with me, and them," He blushed, pulling me closer to his chilling body.

"Don't thank me, some day, you boys will get big," I rested my head on his broad shoulder.

"And I'll treat ye like a princess, a queen even! We'll live perfect, I bet we'll live to the age of 80, die in each other's arms while we're rocking on wooden rocking chairs, you'll be knitting something for our many grand children,  and I'll be bugging ye with how stunning you'll look," He predicted, those eyes shimmering brighter than the glowing pale moon.

"Don't jump ahead of yourself Johnny," I warned, but my heart just fluttered and spun around in my stomach at his planned future. That was the dream, spending our golden years together on a front porch in the middle of no where, rocking our worries away with the sweltering sun being the only thing there other than us.

"I'm giving ye that life though, whether ye like it or not," He beamed, wrapping his arms around my tall body.

"No, I like it," I cracked a crooked smile, my worries and troubles melting away on that chiseled collarbone of his.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

so I realized I was slacking... and not even in style. I've been too busy gawking at Robert Plant

 I've been too busy gawking at Robert Plant

the things i could say about that ass

the things i could say about that ass...but i won't