The adventures of bitch face and go fuck yourself (John steamy part 1)

Next one will be smut, I'm just too lazy to write it tight now
Also that song is good, listen to it or else, that fish with arms will eat you.
Era- 1965
Name- Delilah
^why oh why your irresistible
-------------Your POV---

I sat on the couch, kicking my foot back and forth with my weak arms crossed.

He called me 20 minutes ago saying he would be here soon, and that was a surprise. Daddy was never here on time, he was always late. But I never had any worries since there were no hickeys or kiss marks. But my impatience was over taking my body- and I was eagerly awaiting his arrival.

Just thinking about him. His narrow dark eyes, strong jawline, out grown auburn hair. And don't get me started on those thighs- I could feel a familiar feeling. His toned body when all his clothing would slip off so gracefully, so tempting.

Right when I was about to suddenly drown myself in sexual fantasies of my beloved, he walked through that door, a large beam visible on his face.

"Hello my dove," He smiled, walking over to me. He combed strands of my hair with his coarse fingers.

"Hi daddy," I giggled, somewhat in the way of a school girl.

His eyes widened as the words I had just spoken floated around in the sweet air.

"Hm, did you miss daddy," He smirks, gazing deeply into my orbs. I could feel chills speed down my spine and flow into sensitive spots.

"I missed you a lot daddy," I wrap my body around his, taking deep breaths of his musky cologne.

"How much," He crouches down to meet my focus. My heart begins to beat at a rapid pace, almost as if it will just bursts out of my chest.

"I got all tingly daddy, when you walked through that door," I admit, my stepping away from his while swinging my arms in front of my body.

"Where?" He smirks, inching closer to my now trembling figure.

"D-down there,"

He took his hand and palmed me through my thin skirt.

"Here?" He grins, palming harder now.

"Y-yes daddy," I answer him breathy, "Right there,"

"Hm, y'know that's not what good girls do," He towered over me. His eyes resembled that of an angry hawk, and I could feel myself getting turned on more than before.

"Ye soaked through yer skirt," He scolds me, yanking my skirt off, only for his eyes to be greeted by my pink lace, knickers. Oh and did I mention they wee crotchless?

He bits his lip and pushes me onto the floor, making sure I don't hurt myself however.

"I'm going to fucking pound into ye, stretch that marvelous pussy out, I'm going to gag ye with my cock, do ye want that my beautiful slut?" He teases with a growl. his hot breath flows down my body, stirring tension between our legs.

"Yes daddy, please," I beg him, shutting my eyes. Two fingers of his clutch my chin tightly, yanking my focus to meet his cold eyes.

"Look at me while I'm talking to you," He harshly tugged my chin down to open my mouth, he spat it in before closing it again.

I gulped hard, listening to his commands. I keep all of my little atention onto his chilling narrow eyes.

"Now," He stands up, his hands lowering to his belt, where an obvious erection is. "You've not been a good girl lately. And my dove, bad girls get punishments. And you know that right dove?" I don't answer, as my eyes are glued to his plump thighs where his pants have already slipped off of. His boxers don't leave much to my imagination, as I can see his bulge perfectly. his outline, the veins all flood back into my memory to my delight.

"ANSWER ME WHEN I AM TALKING TO YE!" He shouts at me, ridding himself of his boxers before he pounces onto me again, ripping off my shirt.

"Yes daddy, punish me," I whimper, rubbing my thighs together, needing any sort of friction.

With a growl, he flips me over harshly, tugging my panties off.

"Now I'm going ta' make ye fucking wish ye never disobeyed me,"

someone help I've had will smith on repeat for too long

(JEFF JEFF DON'T GO TO SLEEP JEFF)

Also why don't we do it in the road is super deep. Complex lyrics man.
Also, JOHNNNNNNNNN

*aggressively plays Martha my dear louder*

YOKOOOOOOOOOOO

STOP THAT

*claps*