Chapter 20

Wow! So we've finally reached 20 chapters. It can only be God end of course my wonderful readers. Plain_Simi, prechx, _Lexaine, tissotizzy, y'all are the best. Thanks so much. Those that vote, thanks. Those that only read, thanks for reading 😊.
God bless you all.💖

Here we go :

I stared at Felicia with my jaw dropped and my eyes nearly popping out of their sockets. It can't be true.

"I'm pregnant for Mr Obi " she said again

Jesus!

I was totally speechless. I opened and closed my mouth but words couldn't come out. I didn't even know what to say.

I couldn't ask how. I couldn't say it will be fine because I wasn't sure. How would this be taken care of?  What did she plan on doing?

"What are you going to do?" I finally asked her but she just cried , her body shaking violently with sobs

"I don't. ....I don't even know"

"Have you told the man? " She knew who I was talking about

"No"

"Ah ahn! When do you want to tell him?"

"I don't know? " she cried out placing her hands on her head
"I'm confused "

"Felicia, look at me"

I made sure she looked me in the eye before speaking

"You have to tell him. After all, you didn't yourself pregnant. You both need to make plans and fast. "

"What if he denies it?" She cried

"Try first"

She face palmed herself and cried.
"I only wanted to help. Now see me, which kind of life is this? Why is life this unfair?" She looked at me before she spoke again

"What will my parents say? Has my life not finished? "

"No, no, no. You need to calm down. Your life has not finished. He will take responsibility "

She looked at me like I had grown another head

"Take which responsibility? He won't want to loose his job. He can even turn his back on me. He can deny this pregnancy "

"Or accept it" I replied her

"Accept what" she snapped "a man that has no heart. That wicked man. He can just leave me to sort this out alone and then I loose the scholarship, my parents loose money, possibly my mum dies. Ah! My life is just a chain of unfortunate events"

"No, don't say that. Okay , since you don't want to tell him, what are you going to do? "

She stared into space for sometime before answering
"I don't know yet. "
She wiped her tears furiously and her face was void of any emotion.
"I just don't know "

Hmmm

"Felicia , you have to make a wise decision and fast. Pregnancy is not what you can hide for long. "

She nodded and tears slid down her cheeks and I wiped them off

"Don't worry. God is in control " I said and hugged her.

Even though I comforted her, I  felt anger from the pit of my stomach towards the principal. A man who was supposed to protect and discipline  students was the one threw all morals to the wind. The lecherous man, the libertine who was appointed as principal to guide students and prevent them from going astray had wandered into the deepest part of the forest. I sighed.