Chapter 4

Mr Obi asked me to wait for my father in his office. I checked the time but it was just past nine , my mum wouldn't have come so I began to pray that my mother would come before my father and prevent him from killing me right here in the school.

I looked at Mr Obi with my teary eyes but the man went on arranging the stupid papers on his desk without a care in the world.

His phone rang and he looked at me and grinned "It's your father".
I clasped my hands and begged him "Please sir, help me beg him "

He laughed and picked up the call. I buried my head in my hands and continued my crying. This would only give my father more reason to torture me and no one could help me.

Mr Obi ended the call with dad and came to me and rubbed my back.

"You know I can help you, right? I nodded weakly. If Mr Obi could convince dad not to punish me in school, I would still have hope because mum was probably at home since she took the day off and I was sure she won't let dad injure me.

Mr Obi smiled at me " I'll help you if you help me"

I was confused. How would I help him? "

You're a very beautiful girl"

Oh my God!
The animal wanted me to sleep with him.

Jesus!

I shrugged his hand off my back and glared at him , but he continued saying trash

"Let's do a quick round here" His hand travelled to my laps and I slapped it away

"You are a pevert, old fool. Why would I loose my virginity to an animal like you?"

He laughed hysterically

" You think I don't know your father? Michael would kill you today with his bare hands unless someone helps you "

I flinched at Mr Obi's use of dad's first name

"See Jasmine , I've been waiting for the day you would be mature and desperate enough and that's today. You give me, or I take it by force"

I laughed and clapped my hands. Where was this coming from?

"Sir , are you okay? " I asked him.

"Very okay, my dear" He cleared his throat

"Jasmine, you're not the first. Many students including that head girl has satisfied me before and they all enjoyed it. So sample it. "

My jaw dropped at his confession. Zara had slept with the principal?

"If I even do it with you, your father would thank me for it. So he won't be angry baby girl"

He came very close and I stood up but the animal came closer. I was beginning to sweat

" If you don't move back, I'll scream " I warned him. The man laughed.

" Threat or promise "

I glared at him "Both" . I went towards the door