RWBY - Special Chapter 2: Day Off with the Teams

(Y/N POV)

So, the events of Volume 2 is finally over, what happened? I got three new arsenals in my inventory and shadow army, also managed to minimise the damages that took place in central Vale because of my shadows. Speaking of my shadows, I was really, REALLY lucky that the hood and mask I was wearing did not break because apparently, some citizens recorded me and my shadows completely decimating the grimms and boy! That got a lot of attentions, from all around the kingdoms and I think the military also got interested. I don't know, not too sure. Yet.

Anyway, today's just a normal day in Vale, with construction workers busy repairing the last portions of damages caused by the breach and grimms, citizens busy helping each other fix their properties and nothing too bad is going on. Here I am, walking around the city but the funny thing is that I didn't really wanted to take a walk through Vale. Then again, why I am doing here in the first place is because a certain blondie dragged me by the foot without any of my consent. Since the successful accomplishment of defending the city, Team RWBY and JNPR decided to have a nice day off on the weekend by going through the recently repaired parts of the city. 

They decided to bring me as well, why? I don't know and I hope I will never find out, I better not become a pack mule for them considering the fact that I am accompanying eight girls in the shopping district areas... I just jinxed myself again, didn't I? 

"So, remind me why did you lot drag me here?" I asked with a deadpan expression on my face, not that they can see it anyway.

"C'mon, Y/N! We managed to protect Vale from the grimms, we should take a day off!" Ruby explained with god awfully bright aura surrounding her.

"While I would disagree with Ruby and say we should train for the upcoming tournament, she's correct, we should give ourselves some credit for the success." Weiss interjected.

"That does not change the fact that you 'dragged' me here, me when I just wanted to sleep." I rebuked while sweat dropping.

"Aww, come on. Y/N, it can't be THAT bad? Right?" Yang asked and I only stared at her.

"Do you want to know the feeling of being dragged by your foot through the streets? And speaking of that, let me go." I answered and she complied.

"So, what are you girls going to do?" I asked, dusting myself.

"Well..." Most of them began with no answers.

"Don't tell me you all don't have anything to do?" I stated, annoyed.

"Uhh..." They started and I sighed.

"Alright, alright. All of you go do whatever you want. Give me a call if there's a problem." I announced and off they go.

"Well... now what do I do?" I muttered and began walking in a random direction.

-----------------------------

"Fuuuuu... I'm bored... and a bit hungry." I said before spotting an ice cream shop.

"I guess a bit of ice cream will do." I commented as I walked into the store.

"Hello, what can I get for you?" The receptionist asked.

"Just get me two scoops of chocolate ice cream cone." I replied and the receptionist nodded while instantly passing me my treat.

"That will be 3 lien, please." 

"Here you go." I said, passing the said money and walking out.

While licking my frozen treat, I subconsciously wondered how the next events for the Vytal Festival would go, considering the fact that I most likely altered many of the scenarios, there's probably going to be significant changes.