[Christmas Special]

(POV - 3RD)

Y/N L/N found himself floating in the middle of nowhere and within the everlasting black void that prevented any form of light from shining on. Confusion was an understatement right now.

"What the HELL happened?" Was all he said as he looked around.

As far as he remembered, he was definitely duking it out with Salem, the Queen of Grimm while his Rider summons were dealing with the latter's minions. However, after a surprisingly short fight and using Grand Zi-O's final attack, he found himself floating here.

"Now where am I? The limbo? Afterlife? Nah, I don't feel dead." Y/N stated out loud while patting himself over, noticing the Zi-O's armour disappeared.

"Welp, that's that, I probably fucked up the RWBY story line more than I already think so and now I'm floating in the middle of... nowhere." 

Y/N then crossed him arms before thinking to himself, if the supposed reality around him broke when he clashed with Salem, then the real question is what will happen to him? 

Is he gonna get squashed and twisted because of the quantum space breaking apart along with the fabric of reality and time and space? Well... he rather not know nor experience it.

He then brought up a familiar blue screen in front of him before observing his stats.

----------------------------------------------

[Y/N L/N]

[Race: Human]

[Title Equipped: The Gamer]

[Level: 127]

[Ḩ̷̤͒é̵̠a̸̺̾l̶̦̈͒t̵͙̀h̵̲̲̄̿ ̸̱̼͋́P̷͖̠̽͝ơ̴̙͆i̸̥̪̓͌n̸͈͊t̴͓͛͝:̵̺̑ ̴̇ͅ1̸̣̉́ͅ2̴̛̱̜7̷̠̟̏0̷̨̞̽0̵͇̐͗/̷̠̰͆1̶̬̙̈̈́2̵̨̞͌̓7̷̭̥̾0̶̭͋̾0̵̹̹̉]

[A̶̛͇͒u̶̱̇r̷̳͉̚a̶͈̎ ̶͍̯́P̵̦̆o̷͎͘͠i̸̺͐n̵̛̗͎̈́t̸̺͊ś̵̰̃:̶̦̾͋ ̸̡̡̫͗̈͆1̴̗̌̓0̵̨̑̐0̵̺͇̌̇̚0̶̜͑̂/̸̧̱̄̑͜1̸͚̠̌͝0̵͇͈̝͑̏̂0̶̟̈́̈͠0̶̭̜̽̏̇]

[Ẻ̷̪͜x̷̤͐͗p̸̡͛̔e̶̫͉̍r̷̆ͅi̵͍̜̍͋ê̴̤n̴̘̚c̷̼̹̋e̶̺̿̆ ̶̂̔ͅP̵̮͌o̷̧̯͆͝i̶͕̒̒ͅn̸̜̑t̴̮̋:̶̘̥͌̈́ ̴̣́͘5̸͇̔3̸̯̿͗1̷͔́͋5̴̼͔̋2̷͇̈́̏/̶̂̔ͅ9̵̼̰͋͌9̸̡̘̚0̵̛̯͒0̴̬̻̔0̴̞̣̓]

[S̷̲͛e̶̮̾̌m̴͍̱̆̈́b̵͚͊̋l̸̨̑̉a̸̞̺͐n̷̗̄͑c̵͎̐͗e̷̤͗: Shadow Sovereign]

[Shadows]

- Igris

- Tank

- Iron

- Tusk

- Beru

- Greed

- Avenger

- Naraku

- Kaisel

- Bemular

- Isolde

- Ignatius

- Jima

- Bellion

- 130,000 True Shadow Legion Soldiers

----------------------------------------------

"Huh? Why the hell are those four stats... glitched?" Y/N questioned, peering closer at the four blurred texts along with the numbers.