FGO - [Chapter 27] - Cosmos in the Lostbelt

(POV - 3RD)

The trio of Master, Caster and Gamer-turned Caster ran across the ruined hallways of Chaldea, making sure and taking extra caution to avoid the Oprichniks or Koyanskaya's detection and so far, they were doing well enough to reach their destination.

"This... is the hangar!?" Ritsuka exclaimed in shock, seeing the place for the first time.

"Yep! The one and only!" Da Vinci interjected as (Y/N) turned around the corner to check for any signs of enemies only to find none.

"Senpai! You're here! Are you hurt anywhere?!" Mash asked, running to them as soon as she spotted their arrivals.

"None thanks to (Y/N) and Da Vinci but that container..." Answered Ritsuka before looking at the huge object in the middle of the hangar.

"It's what Holmes, Meuniere and I were using as shelter for now, but against the horde outside, I don't know how well it will hold up for." Mash then said, worried marring her face.

"If it's about holding out against the enemies then don't worry because we won't need to do so, but still, good to see you all safe and sound." Da Vinci stated with a smile.

"Let's get back inside and get our bearings, and don't worry about attacks on the container. It's made out of materials that would not get scratched even by a tank shell." She added.

"What's more, we've had some rails installed underneath it so we could eject it out of the hangar in the worst case scenario, that scenario being now."

"Very convenient, I must say." (Y/N) remarked, sheathing HF Murasama as he took in the sheer size of the container-vehicle model.

Of course, he had seen the in-game artwork of it but turns out, this thing is far larger than he had expected which make sense considering the next set of obstacles it would go through.

"Indeed! But enough talk, we should get ready for a bumpy ride since we'll be making the trip sledding down the mountain but at the very least, we should reach the bottom." Da Vinci said.

"You got it! Now get on board! You guys are the only ones left, we need to go before they find us!" Meuniere called out.

"Right, Holmes had been tinkering with whatever's inside the container but I think he's just about done with it." Mash stated.

"We're the only ones left? I thought there'd be more though..." Ritsuka muttered, which did not go unheard from Meuniere.

"W-well... you're all that's left who escaped to the west hall..." He said nervously.

"What does that mean..?" The young Master asked, apprehension marking his tone.

"...There's... there's a wall of ice blocking the way to the east hall and everyone... who escape in that direction is frozen solid as we speak." Meuniere answered.

"Could it be... the work of a Servant?" Mash inquired.

"Most certainly since I saw it myself back in the Command Room, that one girl froze the entire east hall singlehandedly which means she definitely a Servant." Da Vinci affirmed.

"Probably a Heroic Spirit summoned outside of Chaldea, last I heard or saw in this case, she went off the Command Room so it might be frozen solid too."

"But I thought... Dr. Roman said that summoning Heroic Spirits without Mash's shield would be impossible, so how come there's a Servant here..?" Ritsuka asked.

"Fou, foou, fooou..." The little beast agreed with its own whines.

"Master's right, to summon a Servant outside of Chaldea... the idea itself is out of the question!" Mash said as well.