RWBY - [Chapter 11] - Solo Leveling II and Extracurricular

(Y/N POV)

If I'm correct, tomorrow is when Pyrrha fights Mercury after she beats the shit out CRDL then he reports back Cinder, I'm actually curious how he fights but I know he uses his prosthetic shotgun legs to fight since he has no semblance. Before that, I want to level up some more but I think I accidentally almost murdered every single grimm in the Emerald Forest and not only that, the EXPs they drop are absolute trash now that my level is higher than before. Oh, right now I'm walking alongside the forest looking for any grimm but nope, there's none. I definitely murdered them all.

*Sigh* "Nope...no way to level up anymore-" I muttered but paused since I felt something from within the trees. It's like a heart pulsing through the woods.

"What the hell..?" I mumbled as the aura continued to pulsate.

I abandoned my thoughts and began walking towards the source, I got a strange intuition that it's going to be beneficial to me even though it's deep inside the dense forest.

.

Okay, I've been walking for a solid five minutes and the pulse is steadily getting closer and closer. Actually, it's very close now and now it should be in front of me riiiiiight now.

.

"...What. The. Hell?" I subconsciously said out loud because right now, I am looking at a Gate. Yes, an actual gate from Solo Leveling and a gate usually mean, a dungeon and dungeons means...EXPs.

"Yay..?" I cheered in an unenthusiastic and uncertain tone.

Is this a coincidence or something because just when I am in need of some EXPs, this 'gate' appears out of nowhere and is giving me a free rein.

"Eh...I won't say no to free EXPs." I said and used observed on the gate and the observation kind of shocked me.

[A-Rank Gate]

[Gate Power Measurement: 84674]

"Shit...it's almost on the same level with the High Orcs dungeon." I muttered and stopped right in front of the gate.

First, the measurements are almost on par with the dungeon where Jin-Woo found Tusk. Second, if there's a gate here then it's safe to assume my semblance is altering this timeline of Remnant. There's a chance that I might become the actual Shadow Sovereign and the events from Solo Leveling might follow as well. This is hard but...

"Meh." I puffed out, that's going to happen either in the future and I have plenty of time to level up so.

"YOLO!" I yelled and bolted into the gate.

----------------------------

To be honest, passing through a gate feels more different than I thought, it's not unpleasant but more like passing through a bubble like surface while it ripples like water. Oh right, when passing through it, a light also blinds you like staring right into the sun but enough thinking, let's see what this gate has to offer and-

"HOLY SHIT." I exclaimed as I gazed out to new land.

" I exclaimed as I gazed out to new land