RWBY - [Chapter 2] - Remnant

(Your POV)

I opened my eyes and see that I'm lying down on a lush green forest floor...forest...ah fuck, am I in the Emerald Forest or something? I don't see Beacon so I don't think it is...forget about that. If I remember, the system said I here a few days earlier before the plot even started. I'm gonna use that time to level up, of course with my SHADOWS!

*Growl* *Snarls* *Hisses*

I turned around and fuck, there are Beowolves, Ursai and King Taijitus and as if my day couldn't get any worse, there's a fucking Beringal with them. I observed them with my Gamer Eyes and see that most of them were low levelled, only the Taijitus and the Beringal are the real threat along with Beowolf Alphas and Ursa Majors. I'm gonna die if I don't do anything. Knowing what I need to say, I summoned them.

"Come forth, my Shadows."

On cue, Igris and Iron along with Tank and a horde of shadow soldiers appeared. I decided to keep Beru as well as the rest down since they're overpowered unless my stats nerfed theirs' as well but forget about that, there's Grimms to kill.

"Get rid of them. Every single one of them."

My shadows obeyed and there they go, they clashed with the Grimm with surprising ease. I thought they were nerfed but they weren't affected...seriously I might go OP at the end.

[You levelled up!]

[You levelled up!]

[You levelled up!]

[You levelled up!]

[You levelled up!]

[You levelled up! X10]

...Holy shit. I'm already level sixteen and I see Iron clashing with the Beringal while Tank and the ice bear soldiers took on the Ursai, they were significantly bigger so they easily killed them off. The rest of the infantries and Igris are dealing with the Beowolves and Taijitus, surprisingly they killed off the Alphas with ease.

(Timeskip with Y/N practising with skills from Grimm Reaper and Holy Requiem)

By the time they finished I was already Level 27 and boy I'm definitely going OP at the end of this crap, I'm not bragging by the way. My stats are also higher like 10 or more times higher than before, I looked and see all of my shadows kneeling down and soon I dismissed them all.

"You all done well. Return."

Like from the webtoon, they turned into orbs and flew into me and dissipated. Now that 'Grimm' situation is solved. (Sorry, can't resist) I need to find Vale, using Kaisel would be great but he might attract some attention, especially a Nevermores' so I'm just going on him for a vantage point to see if I can find Vale.

"Come out, Kaisel."

He bursted through ground from my shadow and waited for me to climb aboard. I ordered him to fly not too high or too low but enough to see a city or town. After flying for some time, I finally see the outline of Vale so I ordered him to lower himself down again and dissipate. I began walking towards the city and I realised.

"Fuck, I don't have any Lien...oh wait, if I'm a Gamer...will killing enemies drop loots? Open Menu. Open Inventory."

[Inventory]

Grimm Reaper

Holy Requiem

Lien - 1,346

Beowolf Hide - 46

Ursa Hide - 37

Taijitu Fang - 22