Special Chapter 2.0 - A Galaxy's Child

This time, Yoake and Miruki were teaching Andy how to serve. As a beginner like her, they taught her the underhand serve.

The chaotic boys had been laughing at her, for her serves were still weak.

Andy attempted to do another one, yet Yoake wasn't watchful enough and busy laughing, never noticed the incoming ball.

Poor little sunshine, got hit with the ball and now knocked out on the ground.

Andy squealed! And run towards Yoake with a sorry drawn on her face. "Sorry . . ." She rubbed his fluffy orange hair as a sign of apology.

Miruki's laughs got intensified that his stomach was aching already. "Yoake, you big dummy! Hahahaha! Dummy!"

Andy was only pouting, unsure of how would she make him feel fine. "Yoake-nii . . . Andy's sorry, please."

Yoake grunted, still sensing the tanginess of the ball's impact to his face-more painful on his nose. "I . . . I t-take it back, Andy's not weak . . ."

Andy helped him stand up, even shaking the dirt off his shirt, hair, and arms.

Yoake gazed at her with a smile, "Thank you, Andy!"

Miruki snickered, "Thank you, Andy," and imitated Yoake's accent, "for the headshot . . ! Pfft!"

Yoake growled, irritated with his continuous mocking. "Hora! Miruki, shut up!"

"Noooo waaaay~ And I'll treat Andy an ice cream for that magnificent serve!"

Yoake snapped and marched forward Miruki. Then the two started to brawl. Andy didn't know if it was a brawl, because they never really hit each other.

Weird, she thought.

As she observed them, an abrupt hand grabbed her by the shoulders and made her look behind.

She hadn't even seen who the person was when she felt her feet off the ground!

That alone petrified her already.

And now that her head was leveled on an adult with a dark scowl on his eyes, Andy's face flushed pale. Another middle-aged man appeared again, staring at her with deep, concentrated eyes.

It wasn't obvious, but the little girl had her eyes tearing up. She saw Tadashi behind them. "Tadashi-san . . ." she was asking for help.

"Don't worry, Andy! He's Miruki-kun's dad," he assured her.

"He?" her subconscious stated. "Miru-nii's friendlier . . ."

"Hmm, she really has the resemblance, huh?" Miru-nii's dad speculated.

"Yeah," the other orange-haired fellow agreed, "but I refuse to believe that she's—"

"Oi."

All of a sudden, all of the worries Andy have had disappeared! It was just a single utterance, but she knew that voice too well. It was like her savior had arrived . . !

"What are you, two freaks, doing to my daughter?"

Tobio, who had been carrying her, dropped her down upon seeing Kei Tsukishima.

Andy dashed to her dad and hugged her by the leg.

Kei was still giving the two a dark glare, not until he noticed her daughter springing up and down with her arms raised high.

"Up, up, up," she chanted. She couldn't hide her smile upon seeing him. She was happy.

Soon as Kei carried her up, Andy immediately gave her daddy a little bear hug, wrapping her little arms around his neck. As she snuggled in, Andy already knew that her father's hug could give an indefinite meaning.

🎉 You've finished reading 𝙃𝘼𝙍𝙉𝙀𝙎𝙎𝙀𝘿 on the 𝙎𝘼𝙈𝙀 𝙎𝙆𝙔 - 𝚔𝚎𝚒 𝚝𝚜𝚞𝚔𝚒𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚖𝚊 🎉