11 - Sweet and Salty

It feels like the time is running faster than the usual, because it is just like yesterday when I transferred here. Days were mostly the same, but it is not that boring.

Again, my morning starts with the walking to a place where there are teachers and many human beings. And that place is the Karasuno High School. Of course, school is not a school when there are no witches to curse me.

It has been three days when I manage to escape them from their sights. Yeah, I'm still being targeted. And today, they are waiting in front of the entrance of the main building, snickering as they locked their gazes on me.

Are they still not done bitching out the hell out of me? Really?

Just few more meters and I'm about to reach the main building when they left and scrammed off.

I lift a brow. Huh, a miracle.

I'm still cautious about my surroundings as I walk inside the building and make way to the locker's area. I check my left and right side if someone's there to plot an ambush, but there is none.

I sigh of relief. Truly a miracle.

So now, I need to change my shoes. Opening my locker, something falls from inside.

Questionably, I pick it up. It is not surprising, but it is an envelope with a pink small heart in the middle. Can I laugh?

I waste no second and I open it. I read the content. I do not expect anything from this, and I'm thankful that I didn't expect.

The content is not the mushy-fluffy letter, but a death threat instead. Yes, it is a death threat. Gosh, darn it.

"Another word to Yuhei-sama and
YOU. ARE. DEAD. "

What on this green Earth is this letter?!

Too much frustration, I rip the paper into pieces!

Gaahh! I sincerely pray that whoever gave me this will die.

Ah, just kidding.

Calming myself, I throw the pieces on the garbage can. Kill me if you can, darn it.

I put my balled fists on my hips and inhale a good amount of air and let it out.

"What a pleasant moment you have there."

I scoff irritatedly, "I wish." and roll my eyes.

Then I turn around. Time to go to the classroom

And instead of the hallway I should see, it is Yuhei Kurosaki.

"Yo, Yukizome-san!" He have this smile again that makes him so charming like a cute puppy. I envy that kind of smile and I want to scratch it off.

I fake smile as my reply and leave him as it be.

The letter said that another word to Yuhei-sama and I'm dead. That person might be a poison. I should be aware.

While walking, someone grabs my hand. And it's none other than him.

"Hey, are you avoiding me?" He asks slowly yet worriedly.

I face him and observe his face. His lips frown and he have this serious look on his eyes.

I sigh silently. I can't say, "Yes, I'm avoiding you." right straight on his face. Surely, he will ask me why. Then, should I tell him that I'm avoiding him because curses will be upon me if I talk to him?