7 - Should I Congratulate You?

Yes, I still went to school. The question is, do I look normal?

No.

Face mask.

Eyeglasses.

Thick foundation make-up, and I tried to conceal the bruise to my eyebrow. Luckily, I have a long bangs that could cover the bruise.

I'm earlier than usual, which is really unexpected for me.

The others are still not here. I don't actually care about them, and they also don't care about me. I'm just sitting here, face flat on the desk, arms covering my head.

I'm like that until the homeroom started.

After a while, the teacher starts to check the attendance. I sit up straight and wait for my teacher to call my name.

"Yukizome?" Finally, she states my name.

"Here," I answer silently, but enough for her to hear me.

"Oh, my." she utters, "Are you all right, Yukizome-san?"

"Yeah . . ." I nod my head and then whisper, "I guess." on the last.

I sigh and bow my head again. I really feel so dizzy or nauseous. Ugh, this feels so horrible. Why did I still go to school? Stupid. Stupid of me. Ah, maybe because we have a quiz in Modern Japanese? The heck with that? I can still retake that exam in another day.

But dang it, this is killing me. My hurts so much. Migraine? And I haven't eaten my breakfast. I also think that I can't bear the temperature, it is hot. Plus that my red visitor came.

I feel like dying.

The reason why I still came to school because I don't want to look weak. I mean, I'm really not that strong. I just don't want to look like a whipped dog after the bullying. I just want to show that I don't care.

I only stayed like that until lunch break. Even though my mind is that I need to stand up, my body is not listening. Really, I should have stayed in our house. I regretted coming here.

While I'm still on my desk, I heard Kei speaking behind.

"No." Kei says with a snickering voice, "Our agreement is only after practice, not lunch breaks."

"But time will be wasted if we dont study," protests of the guy whom Kei is talking to.

"Still a no. Get lost."

I feel the rage of the guy as I heard him marching. But he, without noticing, accidentally shoves my chair.

"A-Ah, pardon me." he mutters.

"It's fine . . ." I say almost breathless.

"Oya? I think I know you."

"No, you're wrong." I reply.

"You," the guy still persists, "I met you yesterday!" His voice is full of jolliness; it's energetic and pure.

Now, come to think of it, I kinda familiarize his voice.

Not really my will, but I carry my heavy head as I take my eyeglasses under my desk. As soon as I wear it, I saw the guy and I know him very well.

"Oh, it's Shoyo Hinata." I state in a very low voice.

"See? See?" Shoyo smiles widely, "We met yesterday!"

I chuckle, "Yeah."

Then I look to the other guy beside Shoyo. He's tall with a jet black hair; his eyes are sharp that you could thought that he's glaring at you although he's not.