Thirty One

Jermany's POV

"Jermany!" he yells and I halt instantly.

As I turn around slowly I know exactly what to expect and so when I turn I'm not intimidated at all.

I stand my ground, ready to defend myself.

He takes a step forward, and I immediately take one backward.

"What the hell just happened in there!"

I remain silent. "I'm talking to you Jermany!" he takes 2 steps forward and I take 2 steps back. "What the hell happened!"

"Do not yell at me, whatever happened doesn't concern you!"

"Oh really, it doesn't?"

"No, you were too busy having a great time to care about me, so now, it doesn't concern you."

"What is going on between you and Michael? Are you... sleeping with him."

"No, I'm not. I'm not like you who sleeps around just to see how experienced a person is." I snap.

"Why on earth are you making this about me?" he yells and I roll my eyes. "You're the one who went and kissed some guy out of nowhere!"

"Oh wow," I scoff and cross my arms. "It's okay if you do it, but it's not if I do? You're such a hypocrite."

"Me? I was just dancing, you're the hypocrite because you had told me not to dance with Miranda but then you went and did something worse with Michael; you kissed him!"

"Stop talking about the kiss, it's not a big deal!" I say throwing my arms in the air.

"Not a big deal, are you mad?"

"No, are you? You and I both know that its way more than that kiss; it's not about the kiss."

"What else is this about, what is this argument about?"

"It's about you, me and Miranda."

"Why won't you give it a rest? How is this whole thing about her and me and you!"

"Just forget it." I say and attempt to walk away but with 2 quick strides Shawn is in front of me.

"You are not walking away from this; we are having this conversation."

"Fine! You want to know why I kissed Mike then fine; I'll tell you. I kissed Mike because of you." I say pointing at him angrily.

"Me?"

"Yes, you." I turn away from him and hold unto my aching forehead.

"How is this my fault?"

I turn around immediately.

"If you hadn't ignored me an entire week, if you hadn't hung around Miranda way too much, if you hadn't told her she looked amazing, if you hadn't danced with her during the same song we danced to seven months ago, if you hadn't ignored me when I asked you not to let her dance all over you, if you had just reacted when I started dancing with him then none of this would have happened; I wouldn't have had to go as far as kissing Mike just to get 10 minutes of your time! So yes, this all your fault."

"You're being unfair, I never made you do anything. I didn't force your lips to his Jermany."

"Why do you care? Why does it matter if I kissed Mike?"

"There you go again, trying to make this about me! Why do you care?"

"What?" I say, folding my arms and looking away.